Friedman: Avs trying to trade Andrighetto

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I wouldn't be shocked to see him get a 4th.

You are far more optimistic about his value than I am :laugh:

I can see Kerfoot getting a 4th, since at least he's still getting #s, but Ghetto's not even got that going for him...
He took over John Mitchell's role of "why does he have the puck and why won't he do anything with it?" At least Mitchell was harder to bump off the puck.

Johnny Malkin's less successful alter-ego may have been harder to bump off the puck, but he never did this:

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Offers?

Spanky - Thinking.gif

Reactions: Groo

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Let me put it this way: if Sven Andrighetto’s clone was on waivers today...I’d be pretty hacked off if the Avs claimed him.

He showed some promise initially with the Avs. He was pretty bad at nearly everything, except he had good speed and decent hands on a team sorely lacking skill. But he seems a step slower this season, and while he actually does get scoring chances he seemingly never finishes.

Maybe he can figure it out elsewhere and contribute some bottom six scoring / add a talent element to a bottom six lacking it. But I’d be chuffed with a mid round pick. I just can’t see a team moving even a 4th for him.

Reactions: Weast

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Johnny Malkin's less successful alter-ego may have been harder to bump off the puck, but he never did this:

lol, yeah he's got a lot more feistiness in him, who can forget this one and Hartman's hilarious reaction:

Reactions: cgf

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Let me put it this way: if Sven Andrighetto’s clone was on waivers today...I’d be pretty hacked off if the Avs claimed him.

He showed some promise initially with the Avs. He was pretty bad at nearly everything, except he had good speed and decent hands on a team sorely lacking skill. But he seems a step slower this season, and while he actually does get scoring chances he seemingly never finishes.

Maybe he can figure it out elsewhere and contribute some bottom six scoring / add a talent element to a bottom six lacking it. But I’d be chuffed with a mid round pick. I just can’t see a team moving even a 4th for him.

It's actually amazing how terrible he is at finishing chances. He somehow gets a pretty decent amount, any yet I think he's scored on 2? real chances so far this year.

I mean I would take a conditional 7th for him. Just to get any kind of asset at all.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
And too think there were Avs fans before the season started penciling ghetto on the 2nd line and when i questioned them about that they acted like he was the second coming of McDavid. lol.
You must spend to much time on Facebook...

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
For whatever his faults are (and he has a lot of them), he gave the Avs a semblance of hope of creating a decent line when we acquired him in a trade and had 16 points in 19 games.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
He was near a PPG playing with Mikko and Nate for 25-30 games at the end of the 17 season and beginning of last year.

He’s been been bad outside of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->