Friedman: Avs trying to trade Andrighetto

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Martinsen for Baun for Rychel for... can the Habs entertain you with a slightly used up Hunter Shinkaruk?

Reactions: cgf

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Live look-in at Sakic offering up Ghetto to GMs:

giphy.gif

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
“Potential left-shot depth defender for Calgary: Colorado’s Patrik Nemeth. The Avalanche are trying to move Sven Andrighetto, too. Treliving is very careful when discussing his goaltending situation. He wants to bolster the confidence c of David Rittich and Mike Smith, not rattle them.“

Nemeth is the guy I’d have more interest in though I can’t imagine there’s interest in either. Big, big gap in Colorado between the valuable pieces and the... not so much.

milehigh11

Mar 4, 2014
Mile High State
And too think there were Avs fans before the season started penciling ghetto on the 2nd line and when i questioned them about that they acted like he was the second coming of McDavid. lol.

Rantanen The Goat

Nov 20, 2018
And too think there were Avs fans before the season started penciling ghetto on the 2nd line and when i questioned them about that they acted like he was the second coming of McDavid. lol.

Lol, you must be talking to some pretty uneducated fans. Ghetto is nothing but a bottom 6 guy with speed. He's a good role player though.

Last edited:

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
If a team was looking for some more speed, controlled entries and some scoring in the bottom 6 he could be a decent and cheap add. Guy has a hilarious personality too.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado

Lol I don't buy this. Where's the receipts on this one?

You literally can't say people penciling any player in on a 2nd line were comparing that player to McDavid.

Show the proof. I think you're making a baseless claim to make yourself look good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad