Confirmed with Link: Avs trade Downie for Max Talbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxcvnm

Jun 19, 2013
Remember SammyJankis
Gotcha, Wasn't aware. Just saying the guy hasn't looked great and you can't deny we've allowed 3 PP goals the last 2 games.

Except McLeod and Mitchell were on the ice for both PP goals against in the Nashville game. He hasn't been on the ice yet for a PP goal against. I'm not the biggest fan of the trade but at this point it's been talked to death. Just responded to your comment to correct factual inaccuracies not necessarily disagree with your opinions.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Except McLeod and Mitchell were on the ice for both PP goals against in the Nashville game. He hasn't been on the ice yet for a PP goal against. I'm not the biggest fan of the trade but at this point it's been talked to death. Just responded to your comment to correct factual inaccuracies not necessarily disagree with your opinions.

All good. Thanks for the info. Seats weren't the greatest at the game tonight. Tough to see some of the play.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I have never seen anyone so incapable of making a pass like Mitchell. There's probably a majority of kids in midget hockey that can pass better then him. Mitchell's passes are either too hard, too soft or too high for his teammate to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad