Confirmed with Link: Avs sign F Pierre-Edouard Bellemare ($1.8m AAV x 2y)

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
I'm THIS close to getting a his French National Team Rooster jersey.

4853183816_decc4ca727_z.jpg

Heh, I see what you did there :snide:

Reactions: Murzu

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I really like this guy. He doesn't look 34 on the ice.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was gonna say Sakic should try and re-sign him after this season to a two year extension at around the same money, but then I remembered he's 34 already. Doesn't look it at all.

It's been so long since we've had a reliable 4th line center though. It adds so much stability to the lineup. It's usually been filled by a waiver pickup or an AHL journeyman, rendering the 4th line useless with it's lack of chemistry and consistency.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
This dude is a real character. I like him a lot. He's a motor on the ice and seems to be a big team-first guy. He's usually one of the last off the ice after a win congratulating his teammates as they leave the ice. Cannot believe he is 34 that's insane. He was a great pickup.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
She may have, I don't know when this GIF was taken. I mean...Leslie Knope is 48 now, we can't all stay svelte forever.

True, didn't realize she was that age.

So.. as to PEB. I feel like hes slowing down having been asked to be the 3C for so long, and having less and less help on the wings. Not bad, but not as much of a force either.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad