Confirmed with Link: Avs re-sign D Jacob MacDonald to a two-year deal

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Happier about this than I am about Tynan, TBH. MacDonald is a really great AHL player, and I kind of hope for his sake that someday he'll get to be called up to the Avs so he can skate a game in that sweater since he grew up a fan of the team.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
I feel like Joe is bored at home in self isolation and was just like f*** it I wanna start signing some people to pass the time.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Eagles finding & retaining some legit AHL-vets, right as the glut of young projects we have should start filtering through Loveland...

...now we wait for the other shoe to drop...

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
Essentially the two best Eagles players have now been re-signed for one and two years respectively.

I'd like for them to maybe keep Dries and Condra as well, no idea on Megna. I am guessing Ctrl Alt will be deleted from the roster this summer.

Reactions: Avsboy

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Not that either is a huge cap hit, but maybe smart to start signing guys now, so when the eventual cap squish happens after the economic fallout of not playing for 6-18 months hits the cap, they get shifted down rather than trying to negotiate a contract outright at the lower relative value.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Nothing. In the locker room he can't communicate.
Now I want him to score 5 in a game so he can be the undisputed first star interview.

I mean, I already wanted that, but now more than ever. :nod:

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006

I was going by this quote:

“He’s got so much talent. He’s figuring it out now,” Nathan MacKinnon said. “It’s awesome seeing guys succeed. He just doesn’t speak English. I don’t know if he’s that mysterious. Just doesn’t speak English.”

But I was wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->