Prospect Info: Avs Prospects Who Have Signed ELC

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
Thought I would start a thread about who has signed there ELC and any news pertaining to that. I have been looking for info about our prospects but wanted to start it's own thread so we can all easily find it. Thanks in advance for any info.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I was just browsing, but I think the only players rights that expire on June 1st, 2019 is Olhaver. Saigeon might be another, but considering they drafted him last year I still think we have two more years with him (or age might come into question).

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I was just browsing, but I think the only players rights that expire on June 1st, 2019 is Olhaver. Saigeon might be another, but considering they drafted him last year I still think we have two more years with him (or age might come into question).
They have 2 years to sign him, but each draft pick needs a bona fide offer to maintain exclusive eligibility for draft rights. Now most NHL teams throw the lowest things out there to just satisfy the requirement, but is a nuance that has to be satisfied.

Reactions: S E P H

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
If Henry got signed I'm sure Saigeon will be as well. They just need room contracts wise.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I just saw an article on Fansided that says Morrison is for sure headed back to Notre Dame. Does this mean he will be a FA after next season?

Yes, he'll be an FA next summer. But there's a window between his NCAA season-ending and when he'd be free to sign with a different organization; during which he could sign with us to burn the first year of his ELC...if he makes enough progress for us to offer that to him & he doesn't decide to try his luck elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad