News Article: Avs Prospect Tourney in San Jose | Sept. 9-12

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Avs iced a pretty legit roster last year, with Rantanen coming off a dominant year, Z agreeing to play despite a full NHL year worth of games, and others (Bigras was real good those games). I'm interested to see the lineup. I would assume Jost would play, but I wonder if Compher does too.

Moby Stick

Jul 25, 2016
Denver
As a fan last year's Rookie Showcase was a blast. Aside from Rantanen's leg injury and Z maiming a guy (boarding penalty + ejection) it was probably the highlight of the year.:laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Atwood in Orange County (only know this because an ex was from there). Far from a terrible place. It isn't Watts or anything. :popcorn:

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Atwood in Orange County (only know this because an ex was from there). Far from a terrible place. It isn't Watts or anything. :popcorn:

There must be another because he told me it was right by Merced and not too far from Fresno. :dunno:

Edit: just realized I mean Atwater not Atwood.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Ahhh... never been there, but it would be in the central valley... that whole area sucks. :nod:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Avs iced a pretty legit roster last year, with Rantanen coming off a dominant year, Z agreeing to play despite a full NHL year worth of games, and others (Bigras was real good those games). I'm interested to see the lineup. I would assume Jost would play, but I wonder if Compher does too.

Assuming none of the college kids, we could send the likes of: Jost, Compher, Greer, Beaudin, Meloche, Bigras, Timmins, Mironov, Boikov, etc. Curious to see who actually goes.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
There must be another because he told me it was right by Merced and not too far from Fresno. :dunno:

Edit: just realized I mean Atwater not Atwood.

You thinkin about

images

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Assuming none of the college kids, we could send the likes of: Jost, Compher, Greer, Beaudin, Meloche, Bigras, Timmins, Mironov, Boikov, etc. Curious to see who actually goes.

That would pretty much be my guess. They tend to ask most of their rookies to attend rookie camp. Mikko and Z are probably the only two who wouldn't go from last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->