Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 2016-17 Part XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Can something happen? Anything?

Remember how we were at the last deadline? With weeks of trade speculations accross several boards, looking at who we were scoutings, who was scouting us and all that stuff?

Nothing happened. Expect to be let down.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Classic Chambers on the DP website chat thing:
Half the league probably wants in on Duchene, and all the Canadian teams. I do not know if the NYI are up front. I sure liked the deal I saw the other day about Duchene to BOS for D Brandon Carlo and the B's 18th pick on June 24. I would jump on that.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
TBH Foote and Carlo would probably make an excellent 2nd pairing in the future.

Heiskanen - Makar
Foote - Carlo
Zadorov - Mironov

:laugh:

TheDangerBowen

Highway to
Jul 4, 2011
CO
Duchene for Barzal based package.
Barrie for Nylander/Drouin
Draft Makar

Atleast maybe if we played that out right the Avs would he fun to watch with all the skillzzz. :)

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I think Chambers got that from a Hockey writers article. And I'm pretty sure it included 4 going the other way too.

http://thehockeywriters.com/boston-bruins-round-table-matt-duchene-trade/

It didn't include 4, thankfully. That would have been ridiculous. But I am terrified of buying high on Carlo regardless. How often does a rookie defender look like a future star as only to never even play to that rookie-level again? I'd be afraid of Losing a trade chip like Duchene to only receive a decent #4 in return.

2ndGenIslander

Feb 2, 2012
Nassau
What do you guys see as fair value for Duchene? I dont think Barzal would happen but more likely Hamonic + top prospect not named Barzal or Ho-Sang or Pulock

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
What do you guys see as fair value for Duchene? I dont think Barzal would happen but more likely Hamonic + top prospect not named Barzal or Ho-Sang or Pulock

Barzal ++

One plus being a defensemen, one pick a high (likely 1st round) pick. Getting Duchene without giving up one of your very best prospects isn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad