Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 part XXXVIII | Countdown to Sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
see. this why is Sakic pulled the trigger on the Bura trade. Zuccarelo, Panarin and Pavelski are all heading elsewhere unfortunately. our best bet now is Anders Lee.

personally I wouldn't mind it. it's been a long time we don't have a top 6 player in his molds. trade for Kadri and Kreider. THEN we will have afterall a pretty decent 2nd line.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
see. this why is Sakic pulled the trigger on the Bura trade. Zuccarelo, Panarin and Pavelski are all heading elsewhere unfortunately. our best bet now is Anders Lee.

personally I wouldn't mind it. it's been a long time we don't have a top 6 player in his molds. trade for Kadri and Kreider. THEN we will have afterall a pretty decent 2nd line.

I think if Panarin ends up in Florida, NYI will retain Lee. Unless he didn’t like being out in the back burner. I guess that’s the hope. He’s one of the few younger guys that could really make a pretty big impact.

Reactions: Balthazar

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
I think if Panarin ends up in Florida, NYI will retain Lee. Unless he didn’t like being out in the back burner. I guess that’s the hope.

wasn't the Islanders after Varly? it will be difficult to pay Lee after they give a 8M contract to Varlamov. :naughty:

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think if Panarin ends up in Florida, NYI will retain Lee. Unless he didn’t like being out in the back burner. I guess that’s the hope. He’s one of the few younger guys that could really make a pretty big impact.

That's what I think, too.
Apparently Bobrovsky and Panarin want to play for the same team. Isles didn't sign Lee and Lehner yet (they want to keep the door open) but they'll do it when the Russians sign in FLA.

Reactions: MarkT

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
It’s going to be Dzingel and... that’s it.

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Dzingel - Jost - Burakovsky
Kerfoot - Compher - Calvert
Greer - Kamenev - Nieto

Let’s go, baby!

All the Avs really need is one guy. Two would be nice, but they can always add someone in-season.

Super Joe doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel; he just needs to put to get her a forward group that can help take some of the load off of the “Big 3”.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
All the Avs really need is one guy. Two would be nice, but they can always add someone in-season.

Super Joe doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel; he just needs to put to get her a forward group that can help take some of the load off of the “Big 3”.

Would you be satisfied with the lineup I posted and that you replied to?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
" Hey Artemi, it's Joe Sakic. We'd be very interested in you joining our club, have you considered coming here? "
"What are you offering?"
"Money."
"How much?"
"..Money. And mountains."​
Don't forget we have seas.... Seas of green dope and mushrooms".

We will find out soon if Panarin was for money or the Ocean. Avs can offer 12, 12.5 and maybe the other teams will be willing to offer only so much. But if it is the Ocean, then we can forget about Panarin. Has anyone ever tried Panarin Bread, is it any good? high quality?

Edit, I am trying to quote someone from the thread that has been closed.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Having Ceci and Zaitsev on the same blueline is going to be something. That is unless Ceci is going to the Leafs in the deal.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Having Ceci and Zaitsev on the same blueline is going to be something. That is unless Ceci is going to the Leafs in the deal.

And it looks like he might be......

If Leafs fans thought Gardiner, who is good, was bad and used him as the whipping boy then wait until Ceci's out there for 20+ mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->