Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 part XXXII|Deadline to Disappointment Impending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I agree with all of this other than having Jost centering a scoring line lol. I don't mind him playing on the wing opposite Mikko, on a more methodically paced line, but they'd need someone who could handle the C responsibilities for them...and that just ain't Pavelski

I just don't think we'll end up adding a 2C this year, and think Sakic will go with the "just wait for the kids to develop" approach. However, I do think we can mask this hole a bit if we have the right players around them.

Reactions: Foxtail

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
If we get a 2C it’ll be thru a trade IMO. The UFA market is weak and we might like Hayes but I think it’s clear there are other teams willing to go further with him.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I just don't think we'll end up adding a 2C this year, and think Sakic will go with the "just wait for the kids to develop" approach. However, I do think we can mask this hole a bit if we have the right players around them.

I'm going to give Joe the benefit of the doubt for now and assume that he realizes that he can't make that mistake again.

This is, afterall, a summer where the impossible is coming to pass...like when the coolest club on the planet qualified for the 1st division for the 1st time since re-unification :yo:

Reactions: avsfan09
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
I'm going to give Joe the benefit of the doubt for now and assume that he realizes that he can't make that mistake again. This is a summer of impossible things coming to pass...like the coolest club on the planet qualifying for the 1st division :yo:

So what you're saying is that Tampa and Toronto will scoff at Point and Marner's demands and trade them to the Avs for nothing out of spite. Enraged at this disrespect they sign of the bare minimum to "stick it" to their old teams.

Avs roll with:

The 1st Line
It's all about Kerfoot
Soda's line
I guess Point and Marner go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad