Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 part X | Offseason Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I would like to throw in the names of JS Giguere and PA Parenteau if this happens

None of these guys were overrated by the fanbase. Also Ryan Wilson being overrated has to be a joke.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I have a broken big toe. It hurts.
And in some way (not sure exactly how) it relates to the following name.
Kyle Cumisky.
What's my point?
Dunno.
Just been thinking about wheels lately, and wanted to throw that name out there.
So I did.

Edit: You guys know I'm allergic to doctors, and don't go to them...
I've consulted the one doctor I trust on this issue.
Dr. Beam. James Beam.

Jimmaaaaay

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I have a broken big toe. It hurts.
And in some way (not sure exactly how) it relates to the following name.
Kyle Cumisky.
What's my point?
Dunno.
Just been thinking about wheels lately, and wanted to throw that name out there.
So I did.

Edit: You guys know I'm allergic to doctors, and don't go to them...
I've consulted the one doctor I trust on this issue.
Dr. Beam. James Beam.

Jimmaaaaay
As far as impregnation goes, Cumiskey.

See this post now, before it is deleted.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Someone should do a poll. Will Barrie's next contract come from the Avalanche or another team?
It'll be interesting to see that's for sure. He has a lot of leverage and that Dumba contract shuts down the discussion about him getting anything less than 7 if not 7.5 IMO.

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
PAP overrated? after that short first season, dude was criticized whenever he hit the ice. even when he scored. not saying he didn't deserve some flack for coasting too many times, but I remember people here throwing parties when PAP was benched. the only forwards (not counting AHL material like Cliche) that received more hate than him afaik were Malkin, Arnason and Briere.

Reactions: Balthazar

member 116861

PAP overrated? after that short first season, dude was criticized whenever he hit the ice. even when he scored. not saying he didn't deserve some flack for coasting too many times, but I remember people here throwing parties when PAP was benched. the only forwards (not counting AHL material like Cliche) that received more hate than him afaik were Malkin, Arnason and Briere.

The fact that he even got some praise was too much for me. I thought he was complete ass.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Most over rated player in Avs history? Humm, I'd probably say Drury.

204.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad