Rumor: Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 18-19 Part IX l Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Draft day is around the corner so I'm happy. Then July 1st. Two of my favorite days in hockey. Yay!

Reactions: Burnaby Joe

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'd say the hyperbole of comparing trading Barrie to burning down your own house was a good way to end the last thread. Letting Barrie go to UFA because you can't come to a deal would be burning down your own house. Not trading him for assets when you realize that's not gonna happen.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
This thread is all clean and untainted
face-with-open-mouth-vomiting_1f92e.png

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
SHHHH!!

God damnit, cgf! Do you know what bind you just put me in!?!?!

Like all truthers (or whatever conspiracy nuts call themselves nowadays) it's all just cause I'm jelly that you jerks won't invite me. If you dicks would just let me into your stupid club, then I wouldn't have to talk so much s***

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Maybe it's because I am crazy or maybe I like crazy or perhaps it is a combination of both, but after the comments by Foley and the amount of cap space, I think Vegas will be a serious target for Tavares if he doesn't re-sign with the Islanders.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Maybe it's because I am crazy or maybe I like crazy or perhaps it is a combination of both, but after the comments by Foley and the amount of cap space, I think Vegas will be a serious target for Tavares if he doesn't re-sign with the Islanders.

I think Vegas is a legit dark horse for Tavares.

Reactions: Meeqs

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
I think that as well , there are only so many teams that need a #1 center also and with Tavares , Karlsson makes a nice #2 . They will have the cap space as well and aren't already paying a #1 c

For the record I think the Island ers want to move forward with a growing team like the Avs and have Barzal already and will probably hope for a center with one of their 1sts this year .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad