Pre-Game Talk: Avs - Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So with Barrie missing the fifth straight game now, at what point do you send him to AHL and recall Hunwick just so he gets games. If Patrick doesn't have faith in him, you're doing double damage by him not playing games.

Meh, Barrie dominated the AHL, there's not too muh left for him to learn there. At this point it maybe better just to let him know that he's in the NHL for good now.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
As McNabb pointed out last game, we have been remarkably healthy so far this season (I realize this is a huge jinx, sorry). Barrie will get back in.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Meh, Barrie dominated the AHL, there's not too muh left for him to learn there. At this point it maybe better just to let him know that he's in the NHL for good now.

It's less about development and more about staying in game shape. You can't keep conditioning up if you are ridding the bench. At some point, you need to play him, somewhere.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
So it will likely be Duchene vs. Malkin. Hopefully they can spend more time in the offensive zone than not.

National TV tonight. After this game, I think it's a long time until they're on national TV in the US again.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Mods want to get this one shut down? There's a beautiful GDT going now. You can keep my MEME's but let's close up the thread :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->