Avs on break discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This is the second time I've seen a TV network show consecutive classic Avs games. First the classic games package on NHLN and now a Finnish channel is showing all the 96 finals back to back on a scheduled broadcast. My question is, who the f*** is going to watch 8 hours of old hockey games all back to back with nothing in between? Saw my head off.

Reactions: Murzu

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is the second time I've seen a TV network show consecutive classic Avs games. First the classic games package on NHLN and now a Finnish channel is showing all the 96 finals back to back on a scheduled broadcast. My question is, who the f*** is going to watch 8 hours of old hockey games all back to back with nothing in between? Saw my head off.

That's interesting because I don't think there was a single Finn on either the Avs or Panthers in 96.

Finland must secretly love Peter Forsberg. :sarcasm:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Man those home games in the Minny series were so much fun to watch.

The Landy-Staz-MacK line was so dominant and Nate was showing everyone the clutch ability that got him picked 1st overall. Staz really showed his clutch ability too stepping his game up in the playoffs.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Man those home games in the Minny series were so much fun to watch.

The Landy-Staz-MacK line was so dominant and Nate was showing everyone the clutch ability that got him picked 1st overall. Staz really showed his clutch ability too stepping his game up in the playoffs.

Idk what I miss more from MacKinnon’s rookie year:

Excited smiles after goals, or constantly beaver tap tap tappin’ for the puck. :laugh:

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
I miss hockey. That is all.

Love you guys.
Love this team.

3rd overall in the entire NHL with a game in hand to 2nd overall :snide:

LIFE, IS GOOD !!

Reactions: Tru

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
It’s this..

I was 9 when Bourque lifted the cup. This win or get in against St. Louis two years ago was the biggest win for me as an adult fan who can actually comprehend and appreciate what I’m witnessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad