GDT: Avs @ Canes, 12 November 5 PM MT/7pm Eastern

kitsel

Mar 31, 2012
Loving the early start, I can listen on the way home from work, though I'm probably the only lanch fan in all of socal -_-. You see fans of practically every other team but you just don't see lanch fans. I go to frozen fury every year in vegas and I'm just eclipsed by kings fans. They don't even sell avalanche memorabilia at that game.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Garnetpalmetto, how are you guys feeling about Peters now? Last time we met I think you guys were not looking forward to seeing him in net but he has played well hasn't he? And what happened to the other goalie (not Ward)? I thought he was close to returning back then.

Peters is still unreliable. Not really sure what you'll get. Confidence and positioning is a problem.

Khudobin and Ward are both close to returning but not yet. Skinner is still out a couple weeks.

Sucks cause the Avs are my favorite west team and I wanted to see how they matched up when the canes are healthy but I guess not lol.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Loving the early start, I can listen on the way home from work, though I'm probably the only lanch fan in all of socal -_-. You see fans of practically every other team but you just don't see lanch fans. I go to frozen fury every year in vegas and I'm just eclipsed by kings fans. They don't even sell avalanche memorabilia at that game.

SoCal Avs fan here too. So tired of hearing about the Ducks, Kings, and Sharks. I've been trying to convince my wife to move to Colorado for years :help:

member 116861

Thanks for the info ^

This game feels really early to me, like it's 2 in the afternoon still.

Sarich was the pre game feature "I like to run over people" :nod:

He isn't a great player but this is why I love him.

kitsel

Mar 31, 2012
SoCal Avs fan here too. So tired of hearing about the Ducks, Kings, and Sharks. I've been trying to convince my wife to move to Colorado for years :help:

The worst is with the ducks. It's unreal to me how our goalie play is "unsustainable" with a highly touted goalie coming into his prime and a seasoned conn smythe winner, yet the rookie with a projected ceiling of a backup Frederik Andersen comes in 6-0 with a .950 SV% and no one's crying unsustainable. Obviously neither team is going to end up with goaltending like this for the whole season but people are SO quick to jump on the Avs yet see nothing wrong with the what the ducks are doing right now. Even on a national level, I feel like every ducks/kings win is met with multiple analysis articles while when the avalanche win you're lucky to get a "why one random, isolated stat looked at out of context says the Avalanche should not still be winning!" article.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Think I have to watch the home feed today. Less lag for me not using GCL but the local stream service I have here and Carolina has a very good play by play guy.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
So close for PAP. O'Reilly is so good, re-sign him ASAP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad