GDT: Avs at Wings | March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Zero coverage, Wallman stinks, got to cover for your rookie defense mate.

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
Love Jake but one thing we found out about him, he ain't a PP guy lol

I want Simon to be the Point on PP2 Next season
yeah walman is not a pp qb. he isnt a top pair dman either, nice job by him on that goal by ran coming all the way across instead leaving him for ed.

put ed with mo game is over lets try it out.

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
yeah walman is not a pp qb. he isnt a top pair dman either, nice job by him on that goal by ran coming all the way across instead leaving him for ed.

put ed with mo game is over lets try it out.
ED is a good metaphor for this franchise right now.

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
The bar is you need to at least be a Nyquist or Tatar, but Raymond is the only one close but barely. Zadina and Veleno not even close.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
This is why lottery luck matters. Multiple top 5 picks on the avs. We were a bottom 5 team for multiple years and only one top 5 pick to show for it, the lottery system stinks.
Can't wait to see what 30 point depth forward Detroit drafts in the first round this summer.

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
I'm excited to see what fringe playoff team leap frogs bad teams for a top 3 pick this year. Seems to happen every other draft.
We have Gary Buttman to thank for this screwed up idiocy that is called the "lottery."

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
We have Gary Buttman to thank for this screwed up idiocy that is called the "lottery."
No, it's the Pens and Devil's racing to the bottom for Mario that is to blame. And then Edmonton for sitting at the bottom for half a decade picking 1st to blame for the weird rules.

Reactions: DamonDRW

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
He's just a voice for the owners, as much as I don't like him. I want to believe the changes will help stop that. I'd feel better if we were the team to leap frog, but that's my homer coming out lol

pz29

Jun 18, 2015
He's just a voice for the owners, as much as I don't like him. I want to believe the changes will help stop that. I'd feel better if we were the team to leap frog, but that's my homer coming out lol
You know they ain´t letting us leapfrog anything.

Reactions: BIGZ40

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
No, it's the Pens and Devil's racing to the bottom for Mario that is to blame. And then Edmonton for sitting at the bottom for half a decade picking 1st to blame for the weird rules.
Funny enough, Edmonton ended up winning the McDavid lottery.

The implementation of the lottery has not stopped teams from tanking, either. They either need to get rid of it or just have every non-playoff team have equal odds at winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad