AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
:bruins

F Tyson Jost

:rangers

Boston’s 1st round pick in 2020
Colorado’s 2nd round pick in 2021 (if Colorado makes the WCF, if not pick becomes a 3rd rounder)
F Martin Kaut

:avs

F Chris Kreider
F David Backes

Reactions: Richard88

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
:bruins

F Tyson Jost

:rangers

Boston’s 1st round pick in 2020
Colorado’s 2nd round pick in 2021 (if Colorado makes the WCF, if not pick becomes a 3rd rounder)
F Martin Kaut

:avs

F Chris Kreider
F David Backes

Solid return for the Rangers (being nit-picky, I'd want a conditional if Kreider re-signs). Don't know how Boston fans will feel though.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I know he's from Massachusetts, but with what money would they extend him? Beside Krug/Halak, it's not like there is much money coming off the books with DeBrusk, Bjork, Chara? all needing new deals. They could trade someone, but who?
Move out Kevan Miller, John Moore, Danton Heinen for picks. That clears almost 9 million

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The value is actually good for the Bruins for that (getting rid of Backes alone is worth a 1st round pick to me), but it also really limits their trade assets to make a deal to upgrade their roster for a run this year. Jost really wouldn't be any type of upgrade for the Bruins in terms of the players they already have on their roster.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
This doesn't help the Bruins at all.

it does and is doesn’t. If I told you the Bruins could dump Backes and a 1st and get Jost. We’d be all for it. The fact this takes Kreider off the board is the only part of that trade that hurts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad