TSN: Avs and Bruins have emerged as the frontrunners for Chris Kreider

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I have a difficult time believing that the Avs would make that move unless Kreider signs an extension, and that seems unlikely IMO.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I have a hard time believing the Bruins will let the Avs outbid them here.. Kreider on paper is just too good of a fit and now that Toffoli is gone there's just nothing else out there in terms of rentals who could make a needed impact on the 2nd line.

Unless someone with term becomes available but that's always less likely.

I just think the Bruins should be the more desperate team to get this done. They don't have as many years as the Avs do and losing in the finals just makes you more hungry to win.

Avs can do the worst thing possible for Boston though and drive the price up to a point where fans hearts skip a beat when they see what they gave up.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
He'll be a great addition for either team. My guess is he'll end up on the Bruins.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
NYR fans - does he play on his off wing? Because him being a LW doesn't actually help the Bruins...

This is Chris Kreider we're talking about. He plays all positions, chops, slices, dices, comes packaged with 5G connectivity, and cripples goalies like nobody in the league.

He's played RW a little bit. Definitely not his strong side though.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
This is Chris Kreider we're talking about. He plays all positions, chops, slices, dices, comes packaged with 5G connectivity, and cripples goalies like nobody in the league.

If they're looking for someone to crash into goaltenders Miles Wood could probably be had for cheaper.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC

thats what i thought.

his style definitely fits with the bruins and krejci but if we get him we now have 3 top 6 LWs and 1 top 6 RW. maybe we play DeBrusk on his off wing instead.

Reactions: Kalus and wintersej

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Oh come on, your 1st rounder has more value as it will definitely be higher than the Bruins..That should be the tie breaker. Stay positive!

Not necessarily. Colorado is closing in on taking the division lead. Boston, despite being 9-1-0 in its last 10, is closing in on losing its division lead.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think the Bruins get it done. They are wanting to make a splash after the Pens and TB made their moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->