GDT: Aves vs Bruins 10/10 7pm MST

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Skate was in the crease and against Grubauers skate which kept him from pushing pad out would he have saved it - most likely not but it was interference IN THE BLUE - if it had been outside the blue then it may not get called(and shouldn't really). Bruin fans are going to have to bury it and celebrate when they get the one to go their way later in the year. You're a good team and good teams will earn that "luck" back.[ didn't really see his Skate contact the goalie at all but I'll have to take your word on that. I get it things even out in the year hopefully some calls you get some you don't but this one I really found baffling and just wanted to get an opinion from the other side. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
It's amazing. We had kind of an off night and still pulled out a victory against a damn good team. Sure, we needed some great goaltending a little bit of ref-luck to do it but still ...

Makes me wonder how good they could become when this team can put it all together. Because that hasn't happened yet and we are 3-0 regardless.

That’s the fun part. MacK, Makar, Kadri, etc haven’t even gotten rolling yet.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Skate was in the crease and against Grubauers skate which kept him from pushing pad out.Would he have saved it - most likely not but it was interference IN THE BLUE - if it had been outside the blue then it may not get called(and shouldn't really). Bruin fans are going to have to bury it and celebrate when they get the one to go their way later in the year. You're a good team and good teams will earn that "luck" back.
Good explanation. The problem was the player's skate stopping Gru's skate from sliding to the left for a split second, not the stick in the pad. A bit weak but still the right call IMO.

Reactions: MacBradley

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Also, anybody have a clue what Graves was doing on the PK goal that was fortunately overturned for us? Pastrnak took Graves by his jockstrap and sent him on the corner of Colfax that was so dirty.

[MOD]

Graves need to realize his job was to cover the front of the net, not break up every pass. He completely lost his brain right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Even though Makar is PPG, I'd like to see what Girard can do with the top PP unit.

I'd rather give Makar more opportunity to settle in, considering he is our future #1 PP quarterback for the next decade or so.

He doesn't look great on that PP unit right now and he's definitely not in tune with Mack, but it's 3 games in. Makar is figuring out what works and what doesn't work, his chemistry with the rest of the unit will come in due time. Makar is a smart kid, he'll figure things out.

Reactions: MacBradley

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Fun win, such a beauty from Burakovsky, wow, this confusing guy, a highlight goal for the season already? Skillwise he obviously has it, great size too (not easy to stop) but Landy will have to teach him working harder, playing more physical and it could possibly work out even though he tend to be a streaky player. Important for his self confidence, that's for sure.
Super important with Gru as well, I heard the fans in Islanders was calling for Lehner, poor Varly. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Need a real good left wing for Kadri..

Looks like NJ might not do too good which means Hall may not want to resign there..

Hall-Kadri-Burakovsky

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
upload_2019-10-11_2-2-36.gif

MacBradley

May 5, 2014
There are definitely some imperfections to these first few games, but overall this is the first year where there hasn't been several large and obviously holes in the lineup. This team is very fun to watch!

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->