Avery fighting a fighter

Analyzer*

lol Avery. Such a joke.

Isn't Haley 5'9, or something ? Probably figured he got lucky in his other fights and since he's small Avery could take him.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
avery may be an ass but he's not an idiot. he stayed away from this guy the whole fight lol

rangersfan111

May 6, 2010
haley is a fighter ... avery is not ... rangers should dress boogaard next time ... then islander fans would shake like little girls

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
haley is a fighter ... avery is not ... rangers should dress boogaard next time ... then islander fans would shake like little girls

avery has 12 fights this year, to me, that qualifies him as a fighter as opposed to someone like hillen or reese.

why are islander fans shaking like girls if boogaard is dressed? id be fine with that. he can either fight gillies or be out on the ice and be a liability.

of course, boogaard has to come back from injury.

and a fun fact: gillies has more goals this year then boogaard in the past 5 years (including this year) :)

twisting and turning

not in the video, but avery wanted to go with hamonic(who still would have dropped him) and mr haley came in to TCOB.

mutts

May 3, 2009
What a beat down! Can't say Avery didn't have it coming. He's gonna look great in GQ next month!

Lgr22

Aug 2, 2005
haha because tootoo, clarkson, asham, hendricks aren't fighters..

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Don't care much for Avery these days but it sounds like the OP is not very familiar with Avery's fight card history.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007

They're going to dress Boogaard to fight the fans? Wouldn't that be easier if he weren't in the game? I don't think you've thought this through very well.

Doug Height

Okposwag
Feb 17, 2008
LI
I didn't see the game: What did Hamonic do to instigate that? Or was Avery just looking for the closest rookie around?

He did nothing, but you are correct Avery was just running around looking for the first rookie or non fighter he could find, like Bruno Gervais for example.

straka91*

Don't care much for Avery these days but it sounds like the OP is not very familiar with Avery's fight card history.

I am sort of(follow heavies mostly), but to pull this against Haley of all people hes fought...

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
lol Avery. Such a joke.

Isn't Haley 5'9, or something ? Probably figured he got lucky in his other fights and since he's small Avery could take him.

Haley 5'10 205
Avery 5'10 195.

Same height Haley 10 lbs heavier. Guess that throws the old theory out of whack.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i guess mike mottau is still out? so he fought haley? smart move. he did his classic 'throw down gloves really early to get a head start' move and ate a fist with his eyeball. loved it. a little trip to the tanning bed should correct that bloody mess

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad