Average cup finalist line-up

SlowSkates

Jun 9, 2010
Depending on how you're doing this, it might be too much work, but I think it'd be interesting to see playoff teams vs. non-playoff teams. That would give you more statistics as well as give a reasonable control group for comparison.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Depending on how you're doing this, it might be too much work, but I think it'd be interesting to see playoff teams vs. non-playoff teams. That would give you more statistics as well as give a reasonable control group for comparison.

It would be really interesting... but yeh, I think it is close to a weeks work. As cannot just pull the stats into a spreadsheet, have to go through them and only use guys who finished season on team etc, calculate the PPG over season, if they did not play much in season and finished with an outlier of a PPG average out their seasons either side to try and reflect the actual calibre of player.

Fairly identifying the players who were really the top 8 wingers is probably the most time consuming bit from the finalists. Some teams are easy, but some take 10 or so minutes to get true reflection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad