Movies: Avengers 5 - May 1, 2026

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
The whole Phase 6 last a year and that's it.

Similar to how “Avengers: Infinity War” set up “Avengers: Endgame,” Feige made clear that Phase 6 of the MCU — and the Multiverse Saga — will conclude with two “Avengers” movies. Given the title, it’s safe to presume that Majors’ Kang the Conqueror is the Thanos (or maybe a Thanos) of the Multiverse Saga.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Outside of Loki we haven’t seen much of a teaser about Kang’s presence so far. I know we should get it in Ant-Man but I wonder how much more we will see leading up to this event.

Sep 19, 2008
Outside of Loki we haven’t seen much of a teaser about Kang’s presence so far. I know we should get it in Ant-Man but I wonder how much more we will see leading up to this event.
I hated him in loki but this is my personal opinion.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
This only convinces me further that Jonathan Majors will nail this roll.

Folks at SDCC got a teaser trailer of Ant Man: Quantumania which includes brief Kang appearance and chilling quote to Ant Man.. I think he'll do great.

If you look hard enough you can find some low quality captures of it.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Jonathan Majors was made for this role and I think he's going to make Thanos look like a joke compared to Kang and his variants.

The audio for the Ant-Man trailer at CC is leaked online and boy oh boy does Kang sound terrifying.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad