Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
A part of me wants to see Thanos win again.

Not really super spolierly, but could be considered by some so I’ll put tags around it (more like a theory that seems to be supported)...

While he won’t win in the end (one would think), my guess is he wins again in the beginning in a fight against those who are left. It seems to be pointing towards a big fight between them and Thanos right away, which I’m guessing he’s going to win. Maybe I’m wrong on this, but maybe I’m not too.

Reactions: ThePhoenixx

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Got my tickets! 6pm on the 26th. Would have liked to see it on the Thursday but work is a thing. Good thing I did it around midnight last night, sounds like the Cineplex website is getting crushed. Good luck to everyone trying today.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Skipping out on this last trailer. It’s either going to give too much away or be full of lies lol

member 151739

Don't watch the trailer if you don't want a moment spoiled for you. Resist the urge.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Don't watch the trailer if you don't want a moment spoiled for you. Resist the urge.

The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

(Which I do not have, since I watched it the moment I knew it was out.)

I still think that scene is some kind of misdirection. Don’t think they would just put that in the trailer, given how little they’ve tried to show thus far. Maybe I’m wrong, but something seems up.

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
The hardest choices require the strongest wills.

(Which I do not have, since I watched it the moment I knew it was out.)

I still think that scene is some kind of misdirection. Don’t think they would just put that in the trailer, given how little they’ve tried to show thus far. Maybe I’m wrong, but something seems up.

I watched it bleary eyed on my iPhone 30 seconds after waking up. :confused:

And my feeling is they didn't really give much away but also everything in that trailer was real footage.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Is that spoiler really something that everyone doesn't already know is inevitable?

You’re right. But some people want that moment to happen in the theatre, and not in a trailer. Which I understand. It doesn’t matter to me personally, but I can understand why people would rather not see that in a trailer. And also why I feel like something is being misleading.

Reactions: Roman Fell

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I watched it bleary eyed on my iPhone 30 seconds after waking up. :confused:

And my feeling is they didn't really give much away but also everything in that trailer was real footage.

I agree for sure. My theory is that moment involves some kind of time travel or BARF, so it’s not their true moment of reconciliation.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Is that spoiler really something that everyone doesn't already know is inevitable?

Was there even really a spoiler? Nobody new showed up.

The most spoilery thing it did was make everybody with their "they fight Thanos, lose, and then start time travelling" theories think they're on the right track.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Was there even really a spoiler? Nobody new showed up.

The most spoilery thing it did was make everybody with their "they fight Thanos, lose, and then start time travelling" theories think they're on the right track.
The complaint I saw was

Tony and Cap reconciling. Which to me is like...yeah no shit. How long did people think they were gonna keep that up. Having Tony hesitate to give Cap a call in Infinity War is the most tropey hint that they're going to reconcile that you could possibly imagine. The trailer doesn't give away the conversation that will lead them there, just that it will happen. I mean Civil War trailers showed Cap and Bucky fighting Iron Man pretty predominantly without showing why. I don't see why showing Cap and Tony making up is some huge spoiler

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I mean, theatres websites aren’t meant to take that kind of traffic. It is what it is.

Yeah this is a real unique situation. How many people here it was their first time EVER ordering movie tickets the second you saw they were available? Because it me. :thumbu:

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Ok I gave up on this piece of trash Cineplex site, I'll just catch it the next weekend or so, hopefully it's a bit emptier.

Which show time am I less likely to run into children? 10 AM on a Sunday or 2 or 3 PM on a Sunday?

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Ok I gave up on this piece of trash Cineplex site, I'll just catch it the next weekend or so, hopefully it's a bit emptier.

Which show time am I less likely to run into children? 10 AM on a Sunday or 2 or 3 PM on a Sunday?

I'm trying to go see a movie tonight and the Cineplex site won't load for it.

If you're going to push your consumers to do their purchases online so you have less staff working, it should be able to handle the traffic when major movies hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->