Movies: Avengers 4 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

Someone earlier in this thread suggested that Marvel always manipulated or changed the trailers and that scenes wouldn't actually be in the movie, well there you go.

My theory was that the shot of them walking in the new suits in the trailer was going to be this movie's version of the shot of everybody running with the Hulk in Wakanda from the IW trailer.

Also, can't believe I've been posting on HFB for so long, and never until now thought to check here for MCU discussion.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Yeah I kinda hope that white suit walking scene was a fake out. Just too structured.

Sep 19, 2008
My theory was that the shot of them walking in the new suits in the trailer was going to be this movie's version of the shot of everybody running with the Hulk in Wakanda from the IW trailer.

Also, can't believe I've been posting on HFB for so long, and never until now thought to check here for MCU discussion.

For reference here are the IW altered scenes

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Not shocked at all. These guys know people look into every detail, and some people have gotten a little too good at figuring out movie details from trailers.

Sep 19, 2008

Shows almost nothing new. No surprise.

Reservations might be starting soon for the movie. Imagine they'll be filled up pretty quickly if you want to see the movie Thursday or Friday. :laugh:

Last edited:

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Yeah this will be the first time ever I will be booking movie tickets like its a playoff game or a concert. Gonna be booking the second I find out theyre available.

edit: did that show anything new?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Running time confirmed at 3 hours 2 minutes. That means it won't make as much money on the opening weekend because that running time limits the number of showings per day.

If it is epic I may see it twice in the theaters, not sure if I've ever done that in my life.

Sep 19, 2008
3 hours and 2 minutes is the longest obviously for any MCU movie and it just means no beer for me before the movie. I tried that already with Deadpool 2 :laugh:

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Is it just me or is three hours kind of insane for this type of movie?

Like I get they have a bunch of characters, but still.

Reactions: Winger98

CTC

Oct 9, 2014

Can't wait for it ! Its the end of an era, 3 hours seems just imo. Obviously the MCU will go on but better to be long enough to get the story and end right.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

It's the culmination of eleven years of movies. Many movies. Each Lord of the Rings movie was 3 hours long. I think the final chapter in an eleven year pop culture phenomenon can stand to have an extra hour of movie to have a proper conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->