You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet
Just Getting Started
Again. (like Herb Brooks in "Miracle")
Who's Next?
Second Chance

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
I still think some sort of mob movie avatars would work. You want the Cup? Try and take it punk sort of an idea. If not that I'm thinking a Gladiator/Crusader/Mongol warrior/military movie sort of thing, the Defenders of the Cup.

mongol.jpg

This one even has a good tag to it. Photoshop in Kings players' faces and change the Mongol to Kings and change Genghis Khan in the tagline to the Los Angeles Kings and voila a good avatar.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Oh god. ANYTHING but LOTR. Seriously.

I'd rather have photoshops of people on the front of the Titanic, edit out the girl and insert the cup, and caption em "I'M THE KINGS OF THE WOOOOOOOOORLD" than LOTR.

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
Seriously. I'm about as creative as a fig. Someone please figure out something cool for me. I love Carter, Richards and Quick. Much thanks.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Have we ever done a 'Game of Thrones' theme? It doesn't exactly fit with the whole returning-from-a-lockout theme, but it might be cool to explore.

Ron*

What about a quote or a slogan?

Montreal's theme is "no excuses".

:laugh: That's awesome. Is that really true? Because that is all they did all of last year.

EDIT: Maybe Montreal's slogan should be "The train is staying on the tracks this season."

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
Surly & Scribe had a slogan contest last season and the winner was "Thy Kingdom Come". That could work.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I still think some sort of mob movie avatars would work. You want the Cup? Try and take it punk sort of an idea. If not that I'm thinking a Gladiator/Crusader/Mongol warrior/military movie sort of thing, the Defenders of the Cup.

I haven't seen it, but maybe a 'Gangster Squad' themed one would work? The movie is based in LA, isn't it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->