Avatar: avatars, sigs, and wallpapers

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
TPM could you make me a Kesler or Kopitar one like you have with Kassian? Would greatly appreciated it. BTW loved the Canucks avatars for the playoff this year.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
TPM could you make me a Kesler or Kopitar one like you have with Kassian? Would greatly appreciated it. BTW loved the Canucks avatars for the playoff this year.

ppLSBMZ.gif

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
thepuckmonster, would you be able to make me a DeKeyser one either like these (Giroux & Benn), or like the Pominville one you made? (maybe Wings logo shape instead of state shape? Although he is a Michigan guy, ... whatever you think will work best.:laugh:)

Would greatly appreciate it!

I wandered here from the Canucks board, I'd also be up for making avatars or sigs for those who want them.

See my ~*glorious works*~ here:

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1405663
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1145819

P4VKmnR.gif

Should fit now.

wMindnH.gif

Jonathan Drouin avatar for donghabs98.

628.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
nice job, what is that in the background anyways? an image blurred out or something? or a texture?

LOLKarlsson*

Can anyone photoshop Steen's face onto Allistar Overeem's body? Maybe with the word "Oversteen" somewhere? That would be awesome.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Came into this thread to request a Johansen avatar, didn't even have to. Nice work on these, RaskY. :)

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
So I wanted a new wallpaper for my desktop so I made this one Kessel one, kind of simple since it looks nice on a desktop. Ended up making a few more.

kessel_wallpaper.png

crosby_wallpaper.png

ekman_larsson_wallpaper.png

ovechkin_wallpaper.png

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec
I've tried to re-size this animated image to use as an avatar, but as you notice, it becomes no longer animated once I set it as my avatar. Can anyone help me rescale this gif so I can use it as an avatar?

Cheers!

kanewoo.gif

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
geno.png
image.png

keith.png
sid.png

Also @ Big Hurt, not sure if that whole gif would fit under the hf size limit, even scaled down. it'd have to be really distorted and lose all its texture / color probably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->