Avatar: avatars, sigs, and wallpapers

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Slightly used avatars up for grabs...

Optimus Reim. Has potential for comeback avatar.

picture.php

Harold Ballard Facepalm
picture.php

Komisarek Troll Face
picture.php

Lockout Parade of Heroes
picture.php

moolah3i4

Long Live The Note.
May 23, 2010
St. Louis
Rasky would you be able to make a new avatar of Tarasenko with the Blues jersey, heres a pic you could use if you want.. The new avatars you made with the face of the player in the number and the name above it..

msorj4.jpg

and then if you have time to make me a sig also, if you have time! With this pic, and just murder out the pic with your skills! ;)

21mgtax.jpg

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Hi,

I am both a Wild and Penguins fan, followed by the Columbus Blue Jackets.

I would love an avatar that has all three of their logos in it. I don't care about how small the logos have to be, just something that represents being a fan of all three teams.

:wild:pens:cbj

I would so appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
Thepuckmonster, could you please make me a Gunnarsson avatar based on the Wild logo with the picture attached to this post.. thanks

imagehandler.ashx

Last edited:

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
thepuckmonster, would you be able to make me a DeKeyser one either like these (Giroux & Benn), or like the Pominville one you made? (maybe Wings logo shape instead of state shape? Although he is a Michigan guy, ... whatever you think will work best.:laugh:)

Would greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Kershaw

Saw this on the Oiler board and I lol'd

acsrpLio.gif

Could someone replace the three heads with Tortorella, Dolan and Sather?

Torts head:
tumblr_mgl9uyZb1O1ruen4so1_500.jpg

Dolan head:
james_dolan-2011-a-p.jpg

Sather head:
satherap.jpg

In that order please.

This is the original:

large_roxbury.gif

Would love you forever if you can help me out. :):):)

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks again to ThePuckMonster for making me that Pominville avatar, but someone else on the Wild board was asking if they could use it, so I'd be in the market for an avatar again.

Anything Matt Dumba would be fitting. Thanks again to all the creative people on this forum!

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Thanks again to ThePuckMonster for making me that Pominville avatar, but someone else on the Wild board was asking if they could use it, so I'd be in the market for an avatar again.

Anything Matt Dumba would be fitting. Thanks again to all the creative people on this forum!

GanniNB.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->