PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
I mean, whatever you want to refer to him as. It's over. He's gone. Let's move on and do our own thing without his shadow hanging over us.

With the amount of insecure and tone deaf Laff posters who come here and spew their garbage, kind of hard to ignore it. It's going to be hanging over our heads all year. While I would love to not mention him or deal with those morons. it's unavoidable.

In the end, I'm all for something that unites us. Nothing really stands out to me other than the Celine 'My Heart Will Go On' bad flute meme.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
With the amount of insecure and tone deaf Laff posters who come here and spew their garbage, kind of hard to ignore it. It's going to be hanging over our heads all year. While I would love to not mention him or deal with those morons. it's unavoidable.

In the end, I'm all for something that unites us. Nothing really stands out to me other than the Celine 'My Heart Will Go On' bad flute meme.

It's one thing if they bring the shadow upon us. It's another if we as a fanbase continue to harp on it.

Maybe something about a new regime or the "Snow" finally melting?

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY

YES! We need something for horrible recorder covers

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
The best avatar theme I ever remember on HFB was one Vancouver did for their playoff run, it was IKEA themed and amazing.

Reactions: SI90

nystromshairstylist

Dec 13, 2009
Sorry to all of you, but I have the best avatar ever; can't improve upon perfection.

All those seeking to use mine will have to pay $.25 for each use through paypal and venmo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->