Avatar/sig & small image request thread. Individual small image requests belong here!

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Hey Guys,

Here are some examples of graphic/digital art that I have done. If you have any requests just post here what you want and any pictures you want: Avatars, Banners, Wallpapes, Miscellaneous. Doesn't have to be hockey related, anything works for me. I enjoy doing it so I would be more than happy to help you guys out.

tavares2.gif
captschenn-3.jpg
stralman.jpg
kubina77.jpg
hanson.gif

mason.jpg
bozak.gif
stefanovich16.jpg
filatov1.gif

wantgabbyleafer.gif

Banners

banner_panik.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spalfredsson

Jun 26, 2007
Quoted from the other thread:

Which one of you PS wizards has the time/work ethic/will power to make me an avatar that is a combination of the bruins logo with the wings logo?

Much thanks in advance.

^it would be all the better if you could incorporate some sort of bandwagon related theme to it, but if it is too difficult/too much to ask, that is understandable.

Also, nice work in here, not a fan of the Alexander Semin wallpaper as it feels like I'm getting pulled in too many directions but I like the Bobby Ryan one. Also the avatars look good!

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Quoted from the other thread:

^it would be all the better if you could incorporate some sort of bandwagon related theme to it, but if it is too difficult/too much to ask, that is understandable.
Sorry I finished making this before I read the bandwagon. I can edit it with something. Right now it's the logo with a transparent background.

th_detroitbruins-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Spalfredsson

Jun 26, 2007
Sorry I finished making this before I read the bandwagon. I can edit it with something. Right now it's the logo with a transparent background.

th_detroitbruins-1.png

That's perfect man, thanks!

I'll just leave it as is, I like the simplicity of it.

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Would it be possible to get a Carey Price wallpaper made with the attached picture? You have a lot of creativity so something similar to the Bobby Ryan one or even something different would be awesome.

Thanks. :D
I will def. give you a Carey Price wallpaper. That picture can be incorporated, but I don't think it's the best picture as the main focal point. I will look for a larger, full body picture of him in that jersey though, as I assume that is what you want. But without the lower half and the size is a tad small it may not come out as well as you and I might hope.

What would really help is if you knew the date they wore those jerseys. But I'm going to look now so I may find out before you get back to me.

Spalfredsson

Jun 26, 2007
**** bro that price one looks solidd... not a fan of that thing around his head.. but veryyy solid none the less..

I'd like to make a formal request for an Erik Karlsson wall paper... my screen resolution is 1280 X 800.. absolutely no rush man take your time

thanks!

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
**** bro that price one looks solidd... not a fan of that thing around his head.. but veryyy solid none the less..

I'd like to make a formal request for an Erik Karlsson wall paper... my screen resolution is 1280 X 800.. absolutely no rush man take your time

thanks!
Absolute latest will be the end of the weekend. Likely I'll end up doing it when I do Le Tricolore's Padres one, though.

Spalfredsson

Jun 26, 2007
Hope you like it.. Sorry to use clouds, again, but I had to blend in the picture because the stick was cut off and it was the only "wallpaper size" picture I could find of him.

Thanks man, looks sick, is there any chance you could send me the PSD file? I wouldn't mine tweaking a few things :). Only thing I'm not a fan of is the text, but usually that is a personal preference thing.. either way, let me know.

Thanks again, great work. :handclap:

Saren

Would it be alright if I posted artwork I've created myself in this thread as well? (For others to use, of course)

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
I assume so. Avatars and Banners only in here though.

Wallpapers go in the other stickied thread.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
It's like that to help with the loading the page and scrolling down factors. This way the longer loading and more scrolling needed pictures are all together and the rest of the pictures can be free of that annoyance.

Saren

Here's some of the stuff I put together within the last hour or so. This isn't the greatst stuff I've done, but I want to see what the general reaction is - if it's positive, I'll make more sophisticated items.

NORTHWEST DIVISION Avatar Pack (5 Avatars):

Alexander Burrows:
burrowsavatarresized.jpg

Wojtek Wolski:
wolskiavatar.jpg

Dion Phaneuf:
phaneufavatar.jpg

Ales Hemsky:

hemskyavatar.jpg

Mikko Koivu:
koivuavatar.jpg

------------------------------------------------

Help yourself to whatever you like, comments and criticisms are always appreciated!

void

Jan 5, 2006
I just need someone to make my current avatar 150x150.

Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->