OT: Avalounge: What happens in Vegas...

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Imma stay out of the bad driver's convo....

Vid is neat. Music not really my style, but fun visuals. Bunch of what my kid would call easter-eggs in the crowd shots. And one bit had to have been made to look reminiscent of h...anime.

Reactions: UncleRisto

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Any thoughts on the top-range Android phones. Gonna have to replace my Sony Z3+ from a couple of years ago. P20 Pro? Is this the worst time or how are the cycles with different manufacturers?

member 116861

I see how it is

uA479ao.png

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Any thoughts on the top-range Android phones. Gonna have to replace my Sony Z3+ from a couple of years ago. P20 Pro? Is this the worst time or how are the cycles with different manufacturers?
I have the Google Pixel, and while it does have some decent features, the battery life is unimpressive, and that was really important to me. It was one of the very first models so MAYBE the ones a year later are better, but I was disappointed by it.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I decided that I needed to go away from work so I'm taking a trip to Denver next Wednesday (the 22nd) and leave the next Monday. I've never been. Managed to get a hotel stay for free in Cherry Creek.

I'm a fan of beer, museums, live music, and am starting to get in to hiking. Uber and Lyft will probably be my main means of transportation. Other than the Rockies game on Wednesday, I don't have anything planned. I'll likely wing it.

Any good breakfast diner suggestions? And what should I avoid?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad