OT: Avalanche Wallpapers/Pics

member 116861

I made this one a while ago but I never posted it.

codymcleodwallpaper.png

I was just experimenting with this one and I thought I would post it here in case somebody wants to use it.

k96w50.png

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I like the one with Cody. ...If you really like doing these and have some free time, you might consider making one with O'Reilly. Thanks for the 1080p.

member 116861

I like the one with Cody. ...If you really like doing these and have some free time, you might consider making one with O'Reilly. Thanks for the 1080p.

I'll try making an O'Reilly one but it won't be finished until at least Thursday.

Longtin l10l

Sep 6, 2012
Ottawa, ON
nice good job !

avs all the way!

here's a hard one maybe since it's a new thing

but try making landeskog on with the c on his jersey haha

Mouse21*

id like that gritty Shattenkirk one, but with landeskog instead.
the background is beautiful.

tpedersen21

Jan 14, 2011
Minnesota
Glad you guys liked the Varly wallpaper! Any suggestions for the next one I make?

edit: oh and Death Wishez, As soon as there's a pic of Landeskog with the C, i'll be sure to make one for ya

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
Glad you guys liked the Varly wallpaper! Any suggestions for the next one I make?

edit: oh and Death Wishez, As soon as there's a pic of Landeskog with the C, i'll be sure to make one for ya

Landeskog with the 'C'; though with the lock out all but certain it could take a while to see him in action with it.

tpedersen21

Jan 14, 2011
Minnesota
duchenefrolunda.jpg

Not the best wallpaper i've made but here it is.. Pretty hard to find pictures of the Avs overseas, let alone high resolution. If anyone has any or knows where to look feel free to share :)

Mouse21*

they really cant design good jerseys in the European leagues for the most part.

a few of Modo's have been pretty nice, but by and large they are awful. especially in DEL.

tpedersen21

Jan 14, 2011
Minnesota
Nothing fancy but here's a new Landeskog wallpaper. Also if anyone wants a different size for this or any others i've posted I can do that easily.

fzDWFdQ.jpg

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Could you add the February schedule on the right? Much appreciated.
Or any other that has the schedule.

Last edited:

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
avs_future_5.jpg

Here's something I made back after the lockout ended. Turned everything black and white then added in the Colorado Burgundy

EDIT: Fixed the grammar error

Last edited:

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
they really cant design good jerseys in the European leagues for the most part.

a few of Modo's have been pretty nice, but by and large they are awful. especially in DEL.

well usually european teams have to deal with 600 sponsors to put on their jersey... atleast here in Sweden, look awful. :/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad