GDT: Avalanche vs Red Wings 1PM MST

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
If they lose this, the humiliation will be unbearable.

Normally I fear those "gimme" games as the Avs do tend to not show up but with the recent bad stretch I expect them to do their best.

If the Avs don't show up there's a big issue with this team.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I expect an effort much like the NJ games from earlier this year. Not great, but enough to win.

My fear is that this is the last game right before the AS Break, and playing a team they should beat easily. Do they show up to play, or show up and just half-ass it?

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I expect an effort much like the NJ games from earlier this year. Not great, but enough to win.

My fear is that this is the last game right before the AS Break, and playing a team they should beat easily. Do they show up to play, or show up and just half-ass it?
Mackinnon wants some hardware

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
Is Dong playing? I’m guessing it’s better to let him rest during the bye week.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Geez guys, this is hardly a MUST WIN game. :laugh: It sure would be one shitty way to end things right before the All-Star break, but if indeed they somehow lose, there is hope of recovery.

Even good teams lost to the 48-pt. Avs. Just sayin'.

TanguaySauce

Better Than BBQ
Jan 3, 2018
Shaolin Island
Any confirmation on the starter? If you ask me, I think we should roll Grubauer again. Another win would have his confidence very high entering the break.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
opWeNqg.png

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Hop it is Frankie as well.

It would be such an Avs thing to do to not show up for this game. I still expect them to win though but I really hope the effort is there so they go into the break with confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->