Avalanche unveil Stadium Series jerseys

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
Stadium series jerseys (especially more recent ones) are designed in part to be more visible/recognizable from the stands, which is why they typically have enlarged letters/insignia/etc.

This is just taking that to its natural extreme...

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I think the actual thing looks decent?

men's-nathan-mackinnon-blue-2020-stadium-series-jersey.jpg

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
The fact of the matter is that this is about designing and determining the best outcome, at least this is what is being said. So if I were to say anything on deficiency well I wouldn't even go there because it is more so about being something that can be part of the way things are done from present time onward so I'd say if you consider that the hindsight and foresight view of the planning committee has tended to be this way it is a positive outcome overall. So the jerseys are overall effective.

Babe Ruth

Proud member of the precariat working class.
Feb 2, 2016
They remind me of the old Fox (bike jerseys) that were popular back in the late 9os. Only thing missing are the Jnco pants..

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
I'm still so confused. How often does a team create a completely new logo for a one off event jersey?

Unless they were considering this logo as an alternate and used the stadium series to gauge a reaction?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MacBradley

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
oh my, is this for real?

if those are the jerseys they will wear the NHL just assured themselves that sales of the avalanche stadium jerseys this year will be almost non-existent.

How is it that an organization like the NHL that makes Millions upon Millions of dollars can't come up with designs that are appealing. These are atrocious

Reactions: MacBradley

Lions67

Mar 6, 2018
Winnipeg
I was just going to say the same thing.
Why would they not go back to those Rockies jerseys??... those were sweet.
I used to see the Rockies quite a bit back in the day against the Jets.
Vivid memory of Winnipeg snapping their 33 game winless streak against the Rockies.
Great sweaters!
This one??...
God it’s ugly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->