Avalanche unveil Stadium Series jerseys

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
It's...different. I like the idea. So there's that. But lordy, those are an eyesore. Especially that blank lower half after all that whatever-it-is on the rest of the sweater. A small mountain balanced on 3 other mountains? All within a big "A", which might as well be another mountain (though almost certainly is meant to represent the AFA Chapel).

Bonus points for having the balls. Otherwise, eek.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
upload_2019-11-12_22-38-21.gif

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Much better than the MAKE EVERYTHING CHROME jerseys a few years back. A lot of the stadium series jerseys have just been funhouse mirror versions of regular jerseys, with stupid elongated numbers and minor tweaks to logos. This isn't that, and that's a good thing.

They're weird. They're bold. They look cool as a one off jersey, but would be way too much for regular use.

Also, I propose that we call these the Flying A jerseys to match Vancouver's Flying V.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
This is up there with the worst jersey's I've seen. The concept might work with classic shades of common team colors (blue and red primarily). Although, I will save further judgment until I see a non-Fanatics version of it, as I've seen other jersey's I like look pretty bad when made by Fanatics.

SG1990

Apr 11, 2019
By hiring fresh out of college graphic design hipsters who can't do anything but minimalist.
Not true... Minimalism when executed well stands the test of time and thats why it is used so much. Like most things in life it's subjective and not everyone will like it.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction."

Albert Einstein

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
You have 3 mountains then the opening to make the white be an A looks like a mointain piece right on top of the middle mountain piece ROFL

Just terrible design.

Reactions: MacBradley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->