Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

zingbo2133

Jun 11, 2009
London, Ontario
Just ordered a signed Mack jersey
That will put me at 3macks 3duchene 1sakic 1zads(knights) blank third blank team signed from 09-10 season and one blank London knights jersey

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Nice lucky lucky. Are you going to wear it, or put it on the wall?
Haven't decided yet. Jersey's are weird for me. I collect them and have many but they basically just get hung in a closet because I don't really wear them anywhere. So I'll probably get this one framed or something.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Haven't decided yet. Jersey's are weird for me. I collect them and have many but they basically just get hung in a closet because I don't really wear them anywhere. So I'll probably get this one framed or something.

Yeah mine are all still in the closet too. The Z jersey is getting framed though for sure. I'm just waiting until the end of the season so I can get a plaque with the games play/points on it.

I've never framed one so it should be interesting. Hopefully the frame guys here in Michigan don't find a way to lose it when it's out lol.

Reactions: AvsMakar08

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
This might be the best place to ask - I'm looking for a reliable source for picking up some international gear, specifically hoodies and hats I'd love to get my hands on one each for Finland hockey, Sweden hockey and German hockey.

I'd like it to be "official" gear as much as possible which might be tougher for Germany but probably a little easier for Finland and Sweden. Anyone have a good go-to resource when they buy stuff like that?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
This might be the best place to ask - I'm looking for a reliable source for picking up some international gear, specifically hoodies and hats I'd love to get my hands on one each for Finland hockey, Sweden hockey and German hockey.

I'd like it to be "official" gear as much as possible which might be tougher for Germany but probably a little easier for Finland and Sweden. Anyone have a good go-to resource when they buy stuff like that?

IIHF & International Official Store | IceJerseys

Something like this?

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
I still have a couple Avs prospects gameworn jerseys I'm looking to move. Prices Reduced. PM me if interested.

2014-15 Julian Nantel QMJHL RN Huskies Gameworn - $200

nantelb.JPG

nantelf.JPG

2014-15 Boikov Drummondville Voltigeurs Gameworn - $200

boikov1.JPG

boikov2.JPG

thanks!

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
Debating whether or not to get a Rants jersey or a Girard jersey. I'm of course going to wait until he switches numbers first.

Looking back I'm mildly surprised Nathan MacKinnon never switched from 29. I thought for sure he'd snatch up 22 once it became available but it appears not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->