Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

billybobjoe2112

Feb 2, 2010
Prince George B.C.
I've got a Duchene blueberry, my first, a Varlamov away from when I didn't live in Colorado and a MacKinnon new 3rd that I wore against Dallas, my first game at Pepsi :) I'm thinking I need a dman but I love Rantanen and Zadorov equally. And I'm partial to tendys, so Pickard is in the mix, as that's what I played.

I'll get my next based off y'all's takes; Rantanen, Zadorov or Pickard?

Zadarov.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Gabriel Landeskog Game Worn World Cup of Hockey Jersey it was worn during Sweden's Second and Third period between Russia. Landeskog scored a goal in this jersey. Sadly there is no wear at all on this one besides a loose thread or two.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
I've got a Duchene blueberry, my first, a Varlamov away from when I didn't live in Colorado and a MacKinnon new 3rd that I wore against Dallas, my first game at Pepsi :) I'm thinking I need a dman but I love Rantanen and Zadorov equally. And I'm partial to tendys, so Pickard is in the mix, as that's what I played.

I'll get my next based off y'all's takes; Rantanen, Zadorov or Pickard?

mikko

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Thinking about picking up a Landeskog Kitchener Rangers jersey...pretty good price right now at $135.

AveryLanche15

Jul 27, 2009
Anyone or know anyone who would be interested in these?

99-00 LA Kings 3rd Jersey Pro Player L (Blank)
02 All Star Game World Jersey CCM Authentic Size 48 (Blank)
08-12 Tim Thomas 3rd Bruins Jersey Reebok Size 50 (Put a Bruins B instead of Bear Sure its a knockoff, was a gift)
07-11 John Michael Liles Avalanche Home Jersey Reebok L
07-10 Wojtek Wolski Away Avalanche Jersey Reebok L
01-06 David Aebischer White Avalanche Jersey CCM XL
14-15 Max Talbot 3rd Avalanche Jersey Reebok L
08-13 Sidney Crosby Away Penguins Jersey Reebok L NWT Never Worn

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Wondering if anyone can help me.

I have recently come out of retirement to play in a garage league and the teams are white and red. The jerseys are tiny though, so I want to get my own.

I was thinking for red, I could get a customized Duchene Frolunda Indians jersey. Can you guys point me to some sites...knock-offs or authentics.

I also want to get a white stadium series one.

Thanks!

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
The slightly older mckinnon maroon and blue jersey with the foot patch on shoulders is on sale for 42.50 on the lids website. I laresdy have one from awhile ago but just wanted to give you guys a heads up since u cant beat that price

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
I just purchased a Mackinnon jersey (Away, White) off of Fansedge today. Really excited to receive it ! I'll be sporting it when the world championships come around (it would be awesome to have Mackinnon come to Paris in May; although I've heard many say he won't).

The last Avs jersey I had was Craig Anderson's (Home, Burgundy).

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Forgot about this thread. I found a training camp jersey worn by Ryan Smyth one ebay for $15 plus shipping. It's just a solid black centre ice practice jersey with 94 on the back and on the arms but it was a great find for the price. It's my go-to beer league jersey now.

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
In honor of his callup to the Avs. Here is an Anton Lindholm AIK gamer from his time in Sweden that I picked up last year.

lindholm.jpg

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Anybody have any unique/funny jerseys that they're selling for cheap? I've been in a habit of buying jerseys on ebay which are selling for 10-30$ each and cant stop :laugh: . I just like having odd jerseys when I play pick up hockey. I've recently purchased an Avs practice jersey which Ryan SMyth once wore, a Ross "The Boss" Rhea St. John's Shamrocks jersey from the movie Goon and a "Bubbles" Sunnyvale jersey from the Trailer Park Boys.

If anybody has anything that you wouldn't find at your local store such as a minor league jersey (game or practice) or even just something funny and want to get rid of it let me know!!

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Anybody have any unique/funny jerseys that they're selling for cheap? I've been in a habit of buying jerseys on ebay which are selling for 10-30$ each and cant stop :laugh: . I just like having odd jerseys when I play pick up hockey. I've recently purchased an Avs practice jersey which Ryan SMyth once wore, a Ross "The Boss" Rhea St. John's Shamrocks jersey from the movie Goon and a "Bubbles" Sunnyvale jersey from the Trailer Park Boys.

If anybody has anything that you wouldn't find at your local store such as a minor league jersey (game or practice) or even just something funny and want to get rid of it let me know!!

This doesn't exactly fit with what you're asking, but in the future you should check out GeekyJerseys.com

They have some interesting things up there, but they do cost around $100 per.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
This doesn't exactly fit with what you're asking, but in the future you should check out GeekyJerseys.com

They have some interesting things up there, but they do cost around $100 per.

Yeah I've been on that site and there is some pretty cool stuff on there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad