Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Curious for anyone who's been to Altitude Authentics lately--

Do they (or did they) sell jackets like the one Roy was wearing at the Stadium Series? My fiancee is headed out to Colordo to spend some time with her family over Spring Break, and I was hoping she'd go to Altitude for me

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Do they (or did they) sell jackets like the one Roy was wearing at the Stadium Series? My fiancee is headed out to Colordo to spend some time with her family over Spring Break, and I was hoping she'd go to Altitude for me

They had them when I was there the Monday after the SS game.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

SS stuff is cheap now, I got stuff like 70% off, jerseys are 50% off.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I believe they were $625 at AA. They were $575 at the game. But as mentioned they were/are? 50% off now.

Whoa...you just put a dent in my plans on that one!

Originally $625!? I was thinking they were $300 tops and THEN going on sale. Is that normal for that type of jacket? (I don't usually buy that type of stuff...my winter coat this year was a Beatles zip hoodie)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Whoa...you just put a dent in my plans on that one!

Originally $625!? I was thinking they were $300 tops and THEN going on sale. Is that normal for that type of jacket? (I don't usually buy that type of stuff...my winter coat this year was a Beatles zip hoodie)

I'm pretty sure it's leather in some parts. I've always seen those types of jackets at crazy prices. Nike loves to put them out and they're $700-$800 and i'm just like why?! So yeah it is pretty common.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I'm pretty sure it's leather in some parts. I've always seen those types of jackets at crazy prices. Nike loves to put them out and they're $700-$800 and i'm just like why?! So yeah it is pretty common.

Well dang...thanks for the heads up on that one. I'll still have her go, see if they've knocked the price down anymore (unlikely), but I guess I can't complain too much if that's kind of the "norm" for those types of jackets.

I did ask her to go to Altitude anyway and look for stuff with the new Avs alternate logo and Stadium Series logo on it, so we'll see what she comes home with!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not jersey related but I put together this for my trip out to the game.

2e22iqb.jpg

Avsfan21

Jun 4, 2015
I scored one last two alumni patches at Altitude Authentics. They just got Official Alumni Game pucks, not many though

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
I scored one last two alumni patches at Altitude Authentics. They just got Official Alumni Game pucks, not many though
Damn, haven't had a chance to get to the store at all. Too bad they are gone.

I got it at Altitude Authentics the Monday after the game. I still have one left that's on eBay for a ridiculous price. I'm still undecided if I want to get a jersey done up.
You ain't Lyin' 150 bucks for a patch...yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad