GDT: Avalanche @ Flames, Nov 19 7:00 MT, SNET1

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You can't imagine how much it annoys me every time we have a powerplay and the only shots we get are long wristers from the point.

Useless f***ing shots.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Below 500.

Team is in big trouble. Not going to let some goals in garbage time fool me, that was a mostly wasted 40 minutes. American thanksgiving and the flames are just digging deeper.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Man, if only we could play a full game like we are down and there’s 5 minutes left. So much urgency and like we care. Where was that 45 minutes ago?

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I thought that was their best game in some time, not saying much but I think they can take some positives. Like a new 3rd line.

Bottom line is it was their 3rd game in 4 nights against one of the best teams in the league and they gave them a really good game.

Reactions: Tofveve

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
You can't imagine how much it annoys me every time we have a powerplay and the only shots we get are long wristers from the point.

Useless ****ing shots.

I imagined this when I read your post...

giphy.gif

Mind is officially in gutter.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lucic is not the problem and is doing fine in his role. It's Johnny Ghost and the rest of them that blow.

Johnny
Monahan
Backlund
Bennett
Jankowski
Gio

That's your problems

Tkachuk and Lindholm are playing below their payscale also but not as bad

Reactions: joescores

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Can't believe anyone out there thinks Monahan is captain material. Guy didn't even show a pulse tonight. Or this season. Or like ever.

Top 6 were all horrific other than Mangiapane.

He was coming out of junior but after riding Johnnys coattail for so long, he is just a passenger now.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I thought that was their best game in some time, not saying much but I think they can take some positives. Like a new 3rd line.

Bottom line is it was their 3rd game in 4 nights against one of the best teams in the league and they gave them a really good game.

Flames had possession sure, but they never looked dangerous until 3 minutes left in the game. Hardly anything to get excited over.

djpatm

Feb 2, 2010
Calgary
This team is in shambles. Sad how we fell this far since January. It was clearly a lucky hot streak from December to January that got us to 2nd last year. This isn't even a playoff team and the whole management team didnt see it and now the entire fanbase will suffer through an unplanned rebuild.

GFG.......

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I didn’t hate the second line tonight actually. Thought they were the second best line after our 3rd tbh.

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
How does every team get a 2/3-0 jump on us
Because that's the Bill Peters hapless system, safe (not actually) boring dump and chase comatose hockey. Team gets down a few and here we go firewagon hockey that's when the team starts to click. But Peters being an absolute cement headed fool doesn't realize , hey wait a second maybe we should play an uptempo game.

This is the hockey Canes fans warned us about they were right.

Reactions: DFF

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Because that's the Bill Peters hapless system, safe (not actually) boring dump and chase comatose hockey. Team gets down a few and here we go firewagon hockey that's when the team starts to click. But Peters being an absolute cement headed fool doesn't realize , hey wait a second maybe we should play an uptempo game.

This is the hockey Canes fans warned us about they were right.

Fire peters or tank

Apparently the flames has already chose to tank

I need to find something else to do until June....is the raptors still any good?

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Johnny makes a couple nice passes that the guys don't capitalize on, he takes a bump or two, and he checks out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->