Available GMs and Coaches

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
DD exposed the problem with the Kings. Too many players are being selfish only caring about their personal stats, that shows that they are not a team, the Kigs consists of individuals that only care about making themselves look good so they can raise their value and that is bad for the team. Todd should have seen that from the biginning and corrected it but he allowed it to get out of control. The Kings no doubt will need to clean house from top on down starting with Luc, he is the one that initiated the PLD trade, The kings invested big time in Vilardi, Iafalo and Kupari and right when they Vilardi started to produce and Iafalo was holding his own they were traded for this bum PLD. That right there should cost Luc his job and Blake for listening to Luc. But what is going to happen is thatthe King will wait until the off season to clean house and come in with a new management group.

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
I like the idea of finding the best team in the last 6 years of drafting developing and winning. That screams Tampa, Boston, Colorado, Vegas, and maybe even Dallas. Find the most organized and guy who can build a front office filled with overachievers and hire him. I have no idea who that guy is but that’s where I would look.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
I want people who are not retreads of old GMs and coaches. Let's hire people who are hungry for their shot and bring new ideas to the table. This team isn't going to compete any time soon anyway. Blake and his ilk have made sure of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad