Availability of tickets for Rimouski and Drummonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
Availability of tickets for Rimouski and Drummonville??

I'm just wondering how hard it is to get a ticket to a Rimouski game?

I'm currently planning a trip up to the Q in Septemeber. If all goes according to plan, I'll be in Rimouski on 9/24 to see Drummondville vs. Rimouski and then in Drummondville on 9/26 to see Drummondville vs. Rouyn-Noranda. I was told single game tickets to Rimouski home games don't go on sale until September 12th.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Chief said:

I'm currently planning a trip up to the Q in Septemeber. If all goes according to plan, I'll be in Rimouski on 9/24 to see Drummondville vs. Rimouski and then in Drummondville on 9/26 to see Drummondville vs. Rouyn-Noranda. I was told single game tickets to Rimouski home games don't go on sale until September 12th.
If you're Pamela Anderson, I'm sure you could get a ticket "somehow".Otherwise
it may be more difficult.

Cariboux

Sep 8, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
Chief said:

I don't know if it's the same in regular season, but in the playoffs the teams must reserve tickets for people out of the city... IMO they do the same thing in regular season but they keep less tickets... But if you call the day that the tickets will be released, you shouldn't have any problem

Chief

Jun 19, 2003
NY, NY
Thanks for the replies. I guess there's no way to find out for sure until tix actually go on sale.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
RyanM said:
Don't listen to him. Just call in advance and you'll get your tickets.
Yeah, I really don't know the story on Rimouski home games. It's pretty much
impossible to get a regular box office ticket for their away games in most cities,
certainly that's the case in the maritimes.They are first offered to flex pack
holders and also sold as a multigame package.There are never any left to sell
to the general public on a one game basis.Rimouski might be different though.Does anybody know how many season tickets they have sold ?Rimouski has there own
message board,you could ask someone there,but I think it's mosly all in french.

Alex126

Sep 23, 2003
Rimouski
Visit site
4297 seats and a capacity of 5062 fans. Against Drummondville it's the home opener so the tickets are going to be sell a lot faster, but there is always place if you are at the last minute.

QcS

Sep 13, 2003
au Québec!
Visit site
Chief:

I've been very frustrated.. i called the Rimouski office a few times to get tickets and they told me they don't know when the tickets will be on sale.. or that they will be on sale "sometime in september". Very inconvenient for us out of towners who want to go to rimouski to see a game.

It's no problem in other cities for games not involving Rimouski since you can call the day before the game and get tickets, but Rimouski tickets this year are going to be impossible to get. I know that here in Hull, you have to buy tickets to 2 other games at the same time.. it's only offered in a 3 game package (and you don't get to choose what other 2 games you get).

Crosbymania is most costly to those like me who go to games all the time but don't get season tickets (i miss a few games due to work, but do go see the team on the road).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad