GDT: Autoloss Part The Next: Pop Gun | Philadelphia Flyers @ Carolina Hurricanes | 7:30 PM

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Haven't seen us win in person this year for the regular season. Hopefully my trend breaks tonight.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Haven't seen us win in person this year for the regular season. Hopefully my trend breaks tonight.

Same here. This game isn't one of my season ticket package, but if I can get free, I might try and get a ticket and go see the game. There seem to be a good selection on Stubhub.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I wish our primetime game wasn't with this **** lineup

Yeah, but think about it. Since its a primetime game and since it's against Philly (both factors the team seems to struggle with), wouldnt you rather have a **** lineup and have a good excuse for the loss?

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
I've been traveling/busy with work. The last game I have been able to watch was the win against the Islanders. Missed all of the 5 game losing streak (yay). I will finally be able to watch tonight, I expect my mojo to translate into a big win.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
NBC Sports means that I can't get the game as a cable cutter relying on gamecenter.

I'm not sure that's a bad thing, but I'll probably just wind up streaming it and suffering all the same.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
thanks. i have to study my ass off tonight (learning to be a crew chief on CH-47F Chinook.....it aint no joke) but ill be slightly paying attention to the game. oh and, a glass or 2 of whiskey if need be lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad