GDT: Autoloss #1 - Canes @ Avalanche - 9:00 PM

FlyingSquirrels

Jul 5, 2011
Over/Under on times Tripp mentions how important it is to have Gleason back before the puck drops?

The same number of times he alludes to the marvelous Hurricane system depth being a reason why we will move seamlessly through this myriad of injuries with hardly a loss.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Canes app says Bellemore placed on IR.

From the boarding maybe?

He got up pretty good, but it looked nasty. Those hits are much more concerning to me (in terms of "getting them out of the game") than the "blindside" ones. The players see the numbers and still plow the guy into the boards.

When I was growing up, even 2 minute Checking From Behind penalties got you kicked out of the game. We had to adapt really fast.

EQV

Aug 2, 2011

The same number of times he alludes to the marvelous Hurricane system depth being a reason why we will move seamlessly through this myriad of injuries with hardly a loss.

Gleason makes a routine check.

"Watershed"

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Is it really that big of a deal if they retained some salary? There is a chance that if the Canes had waived Dalpe and Welsh, they would have been claimed (Dalpe not so much Welsh).

Instead of losing Dalpe for nothing, they pay $400K for 1 year (Welsh) and get a 4th round pick in return.

That's peanuts in the greater scheme of things.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Is it really that big of a deal if they retained some salary? There is a chance that if the Canes had waived Dalpe and Welsh, they would have been claimed (Dalpe not so much Welsh).

Instead of losing Dalpe for nothing, they pay $400K for 1 year (Welsh) and get a 4th round pick in return.

That's peanuts in the greater scheme of things.

Its not a huge deal I just thought that maybe that should have been included in the report of the trade when it went down. It's just interesting imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad