OT: Autographs/Hockey Cards Thread

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Still waiting to land a certified Hart auto. If box prices keep going up like they've started to I might have to start focusing primarily on buying singles. Definitely more than happy with my personalized auto though.
20201211_200732(0).jpg

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I can’t tell if that’s a painting or photo. Awesome either way
It was a picture from Google Images, haha. I thought it would look amazing signed. I sent to him when he was still with the Phantoms, about mid-October 2018. Only took two weeks to get back. Guarantee he's impossible to get through the mail now, though I haven't had any luck sending to the Flyers since the pre-Hak days.

Reactions: Defect

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Incoming soon from a trade I made with a good friend on Instagram + YT. (My handle is @acarddaysnight if you're also there and interested in following)
IMG_20210110_212043_201.jpg

20210110_212143.jpg

IMG_20210110_212038_884.jpg

He actually offered to trade me all of his Flyers traders for all of my Ducks (his team) traders, which we're gonna do over the span of multiple trades because I can't fit all of the cards I offered into one envelope :laugh:

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
I have a bunch of cards from 80s-90s, lots of autos. Nothing earth shattering, quite a few of the Be A Player autos. When it crashed I picked up a bunch from a local card shop. I ended up throwing a ton of cards away, just cleaning up the basement. Came across a bunch of small figures, I think from Burger King. They had Lindros, Renberg, LeClair, Brind'Amour, my local BK was almost giving them away towards the end.

I do have a mini goalie mask autographed by Bernie, I'll hold on to that one.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Just recorded a 24 pack retail box of 16-17 Series 2. The full video will be uploaded Wednesday for those who watch but I don't care, I gotta spoil this one now. I would've been happy with Laine but Mr. Matthews popped up in the third to last pack. My heart's still thumping a bit and I went silent on the video for ten seconds straight, lol.
20210111_165322.jpg

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Just recorded a 24 pack retail box of 16-17 Series 2. The full video will be uploaded Wednesday for those who watch but I don't care, I gotta spoil this one now. I would've been happy with Laine but Mr. Matthews popped up in the third to last pack. My heart's still thumping a bit and I went silent on the video for ten seconds straight, lol.View attachment 383349

You hit the jackpot! Gonna get it graded?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
For anyone who follows my YouTube channel, I'm cutting back to one video per week starting February 7. Hopefully I don't have to cut back any further but you never know. It's getting way, way too expensive to keep doing two boxes a week.

Did I just buy a Nolan Patrick Young Guns card? Yes. Yes I did.
He's one of the few current Flyers I haven't bothered collecting anything of. I guess I'd better buy his YG quick because if he has even a half decent year it's probably gonna shoot up to $50 in this market, lol.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Checked out COMC for the first time, pretty cool so far. Picked up NAK and Myers Young Guns for pennies.
COMC is awesome. Very user friendly and easy to search and sort through, and always comes packaged well.

Beauties.

Do you collect Fehr/Hershey?

EDIT: ahhh I'm just seeing this was the same Fehr from your previous post
Yessir, I usually just tell people Capitals though because I assume most people probably (understandably) don't know who's played for Hershey. I collect some Fehr here and there and he stands out to me for this goal he scored at the best hockey game I've ever been to.

Budaj is the one other former Bear I collect specifically because he was my first favorite hockey player, I stayed a fan of his for his whole career, and his stuff is pretty cheap. But he played for the Bears when they were still affiliated with the Avs, so I specify him as a separate PC instead of lumping him in with the Bears.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad