Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

matty76

Jul 14, 2009
How many people would you say were in line total?

It's the Devils Christmas party tonight.

I honestly have no idea, there were quite a few, all the more reason to cut it off if there is no way you are getting through everyone.

I heard Forehead/Chico mention that the Devils family holiday party was today, so I assumed that's where he had to be.

I also didn't expect him to start any earlier since I'm sure they got in in the middle of the night from Montreal this morning.

At least it looked like they collected a ton of toys. Just stinks I lost my morning in the process.

Last edited:

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
381337_10150402794622380_81451437379_8396292_816575006_n.jpg

tmc1511x

May 26, 2010
Ilya Kovalchuk autograph signing at Park East 1/18

The Ilya Kovalchuk autograph signing at Park East in Hazlet NJ sucked!! First of all the company Jag Sports Marketing did not run it that well. They did not fully explain what you were getting for your money on their website or on their flyers. What I mean is Jag Sports offered a "Photo Op" package for $109.00. What Does "Photo Op" package mean? Last year Jag Sports had a Patrick Elias autograph signing at the same place Park East, in which they also offered a "Photo Op" package. At The Elias signing last year "Photo Op" meant for $109.00 you got a photo of you with Elias taken by their photographer which they print out and have Elias sign for you. They also matted and framed that photo of you and Elias. Also included in that $109.00 you got Elias to sign one other item of yours and a meal was included. That was a good value for $109.00!! But with the Kovalchuk autograph signing Jag Sports had on 1/18 at Park East "Photo Op" Meant $109.00 was only for a photo with you and Kovalchuk which he signs. They did not matte or frame that photo for you at all. Any other Kovalchuk autograph cost you $69.00, also no meal was included!!! They Had tables set up for "Photo Op" ticket holders which I was so I sat down, then a waitress gave me a regular menu in which every meal was full price. I asked and she said I don't think any meal was included with any of the ticket packages. She told me if I was not going to eat I had to sit at the bar, which only had a few seats that were full. Kovalchuk was about 30 minutes late, so for over an hour I had to just stand there with the stuff that I wanted Kovalchuk to sign. Also JSA certificate of authority cost $6.00, which for these ticket prices should have been included for free. I noticed on their flyer that Jag Sports gave out at the signing a "VIP" ticket package for $250.00. That VIP ticket package was not for sale on Jag Sports website and I have no idea what it was or what you got for $250.00. The Kovalchuk autograph signing at Park East on 1/18 was a cluster ****. It was packed, the ticket packages were confusing and they basically ripped you off with the crazy prices!!!

Last edited:

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Well, he did donate all that money to the Lokomotiv fund...take it up with the company that sponsored it.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Always enjoyed looking at this thread.

If anyone is going to the henrique/zubrus signing, Id love to be able to pay someone to get Henrique for me. I got him on a photo when they were in Buffalo but id like to get him on a puck

Oct 5, 2007
New Brunswick,NJ
What do you guys think I could get a for a John Vanbiesbrouck game used stick from the 90's signed by the entire NY Rangers team? I have one laying around that I really have no use for and could use the extra money. Trying to get an idea what I could list it on ebay for.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Sorry not sure if this has ever been answered elsewhere but where does one wait for devils autographs before and after games...are the players obliging..who is the best and who is the most difficult. Thanks!

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Sorry not sure if this has ever been answered elsewhere but where does one wait for devils autographs before and after games...are the players obliging..who is the best and who is the most difficult. Thanks!

Out behind The Rock next to the parking deck off Lafayette Street. The players exit that way. Away teams too, but their buses will be parked across the way from there off of Edison Place.

EDIT: Zoom in on this GOOG map link and you can see the opening between The Rock and the parking deck which I speak of.

Three tips:
1) You'll have better luck after a win than a loss
2) Dont bother if they have an away game the next day/night (they hurry off to EWR)
3) You'll have better luck Monday through Thursday (less people waiting)

Good Luck auto hunting!

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...Dw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CDQQ_BI

Last edited:

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Out behind The Rock next to the parking deck off Lafayette Street. The players exit that way. Away teams too, but their buses will be parked across the way from there off of Edison Place.

EDIT: Zoom in on this GOOG map link and you can see the opening between The Rock and the parking deck which I speak of.

Three tips:
1) You'll have better luck after a win than a loss
2) Dont bother if they have an away game the next day/night (they hurry off to EWR)
3) You'll have better luck Monday through Thursday (less people waiting)

Good Luck auto hunting!

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...Dw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CDQQ_BI

Yeah, everything Benedict said is true. I'd also say you have a better shot waiting after games rather then before as many players just like to get straight into the building to get ready for the game as opposed to after when they take their time getting out and are more willing to sign.

As far as who signs and not, I personally haven't done the Devils before or after a game but have after their morning skate. The times I've gone, basically everyone stopped except Brodeur. Didn't have stuff on me for all the players but I left there with Parise, Kovy, Elias, and some others.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Just thought I'd give a heads up that Frozen Pond are having a private signing with Adam Henrique, David Clarkson, Ilya Kovalchuk and Marty Brodeur in a week or so.

Prices can be found here; Signings

Just incase some might be interested.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Hounded the Devils last night in Buffalo. Did pretty well, although I wish I was off today as I heard more guys did it then last night

Pucks:

brodeur (for a friend)
Elias
Clarkson
Adam Oates (2, Ducks and 91 ASG)

also 2 Henrique cards, a Kovy card and a Parise picture

fanboy55

Sep 20, 2011
Hounded the Devils last night in Buffalo. Did pretty well, although I wish I was off today as I heard more guys did it then last night

Pucks:

brodeur (for a friend)
Elias
Clarkson
Adam Oates (2, Ducks and 91 ASG)

also 2 Henrique cards, a Kovy card and a Parise picture

Did Larry Robinson or Scott Stevens travel with the team? I am going to the game in Toronto next week and might try to do some hounding.

Last edited:

holikwillfindyou

Jan 19, 2010
booville
hey guys, would anyone know how much (ball-park number) a NJD signed stick by the whole 1983-1984 team would go for? It's either a game used, or a practice used stick with the players name and number stenciled on it, plus remnants of stick tape on the top and bottom. It has about 22 signatures on it.

Any idea would be great, thanks!

TheKing30

Nov 20, 2011
NJ
taking my nephew to the game today and hes a big stamkos fan where do i go to try to get his autograph? Is it by brickcity?

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
taking my nephew to the game today and hes a big stamkos fan where do i go to try to get his autograph? Is it by brickcity?

Yes pretty much right across the street, you'll see the doors and guard rail where the players come out

I would leave a few minutes before the game ends and get out there because sometimes (and especially on a Sunday) it can get crowded

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad