Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
It's amazing to me how in the past 8-12 months these fake banners have popped up, especially for the Daneyko and Stevens banners. It is also amazing how the Daneyko banner in particular have gone up in pricing. I have seen several sold since the beginning of the year for $150+! Three to five years ago it was the Daneyko banner that was all over ebay for $15-30 while the Stevens banner was going for $50-70.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Here is 4 of them. Niedermayer is in my basement at the moment. My goal is to get all of them signed. Not sure how I'll ever get Nieds though.

Attachments

• IMG_20190807_094609.jpg
    IMG_20190807_094609.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Patrik26

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Wish you had an extra Stevens or Daneyko.

At some point I did. Since we moved I can't find those two. Hence why I had to resort to eBay. I have the game day books and poster but no clue where the actual mini banners are.

HischieR13

Mar 16, 2009
Strong Island
I have two elias banners (unopened in plastic) from retirement night that i am willing to trade for a daneyko or stevens banner (i dont care if its been opened) .. if anyone is interested just DM me or reply here. I dont actually log in that much but i do read a lot

- if you just have a daneyko or stevens banner youre looking to sell let me know too

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Anyone with good tips on displaying a signed jersey? Or should I go with a pro? If I should go with a pro, any recommendations?

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Selling another game worn jersey: Travis Zajac 2012 Stanley Cup finals white set 2 game worn jersey. This was worn by Zajac in games 4 and 6 of the 2012 SCF in LA. Has SCF patch sewn in and has virtually no wear due to only being worn in a couple of games. He scored an assist while wearing it in game 4. Comes with Meigray LOA. Asking $1100 shipped in the US.

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007
This might be a long shot but doesn't hurt to ask ...

Would anyone have (& willing to sell) the ticket stub for Game 7 against the Ducks in 2003??

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
Any Season Ticket Holder that chose the nice looking tickets as their benefit have any from Saturday's game that can spare? I took my son to his first game at Prudential Center and would like to get some ticket stubs. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you do.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Got a few pics auto'd the other night, but this was the one thing I wanted signed most. :D Blake got a kick out of it and had to show Domingue before signing it. This alone was worth waiting on line for.

image0.jpeg

Reactions: xigon and NjDevsRR

The Crash Line

Jun 21, 2019
Hard find but would anyone have an authentic 1995 SCF jersey patch you are willing to part with? Let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• image-asset.jpg
    image-asset.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 2

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
For those who have been to Sports Minded Unlimited for signings and other memorabilia, I'm on their mailing list and received a very disheartening e-mail a couple of days ago. Owner Brian LeBoeuf was diagnosed with Glioblastoma in early October. I don't know him personally - only through casual conversation during signings - but it's still a kick in the balls hearing something like this. I'm not on any social media sites, but if you know Brian I'd think some words of enouragement and support on Facebook or Twitter would be a tremendous gesture.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
For those who have been to Sports Minded Unlimited for signings and other memorabilia, I'm on their mailing list and received a very disheartening e-mail a couple of days ago. Owner Brian LeBoeuf was diagnosed with Glioblastoma in early October. I don't know him personally - only through casual conversation during signings - but it's still a kick in the balls hearing something like this. I'm not on any social media sites, but if you know Brian I'd think some words of enouragement and support on Facebook or Twitter would be a tremendous gesture.

I went into the store last weekend to offer them support and picked up a couple of items. It's such a shame, he's a really good guy and really makes you feel welcome. Him and his family have done a lot for local Devils fans in the area in having those signings, and they always do a good job with ensuring everyone gets their allotted time with the player.

2020 sucks ass.

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
Not sure if this is good thread but does somebody has experience with ordering NHL jerseys/clothes to Europe? What are the feasible options? I noticed that the shop on NHL.com is much more expensive in EUR than in USD...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->