Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions) Part 2

Discussion in 'New Jersey Devils' started by cj225, Jul 14, 2011.

1. NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR Registered User

Environmental/Energy Research
    Selling my Dainius Zubrus game used stick from game 5 of the 2010 playoffs against Flyers. I got it at the bench after the game. Asking for $70 if anyone is interested.

IMG-6673.JPG IMG-6672.JPG 96564018 (1).jpg

2. longislanddevil

longislanddevil Registered User

Hi Guys,
    Longtime Devils fan and fairly new to this community. I’m just now getting into purchasing jerseys and other memorabilia. I apologize in advance as I’m sure these questions have been asked before but it’s easier for me than scrolling through pages of threads....

I understand to beware of sites that have “deals that seem too good to be true” with jerseys, etc. Does anyone know anything about a site called officialnhloutlet.net? Jerseys and other items are 80-85% off so naturally I’m leery and red flags are up.

In regards to Devils Stanley Cup memorabilia and other collectibles, where would you guys recommend shopping?

I’m most likely going to order several jerseys and was curious what size you all prefer. I’m not a particularly big guy at 5’8”, 180. I know authentic jerseys are oversized to begin with. Just ordered a Nico jersey in large and is a bit big. Is the popular concensus that the Adidas jerseys are a thumbs down compared to CCM and even Reebok? I don’t like the fact the stripes are gone from the bottom of the jersey.

Any and all feedback is MUCH appreciated!

3. devsman84

devsman84 Registered User

Yeah that website is Chinese knockoff central. The jerseys you will receive will not look anything like their stock photos.

Collectibles and memorabilia I would say NHL shop, Icejerseys, coolhockey, and eBay are the big ones.

The current Adidas authentics are lesser quality than the old Indo-Edges. I like the new design but I am not buying an Adizero until the Canadian-made ones that the players wear are available.

longislanddevil likes this.
  4. NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR Registered User

Selling my Petr Sykora XL Reebok Jersey if anyone is interested. It is signed by Hedberg, Zubrus, Severson, Josefosn, Greene, Cammalleri, Gomez, Ryder. DM me if interested.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg

5. NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR Registered User

Also selling my Reebok Medium Autographed Kyle Palmieri jersey, great condition. DM me if interested.

s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600.jpg

6. devsman84

I have for sale a Kevin Dean Utica Devils early 90's game worn jersey. The jersey is in the old red, white and green colors and is the home white set. Like most other Utica Devils jerseys from this time period, this was recycled and most likely previously worn by either Albelin or Weinrich or both. Really hammered with wear with tons of stick/puck marks throughout as well as tons of repairs, especially on the sleeves. It will include an LOA from Meigray. Please DM/PM me if interested. These are hard to find these days.

Attached Files:

7. BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez Corsi is GROSSLY overrated

WANTED: Defensive System
  8. BenedictGomez

BenedictGomez Corsi is GROSSLY overrated

WANTED: Defensive System
    So here's an interesting 1-day Steiner promotion, with a gambling aspect to it.

Buy an autographed Kyle Palmieri puck, 8x10, or 16x20 by 6:59pm today, and if Palms scores tonight you get credited the full sum & it ships to you for free.

Kyle Palmieri Autographed Memorabilia & Collectibles.

9. SJinNewJersey

SJinNewJersey Registered User

I'm watching the Devils game with other fans, not looking to buy stuff.

10. devsman84

All gone:)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  11. aero8279

aero8279 Registered User

Q & A with Brodeur and Mike Richter on March 6 is on Groupon for those interested.