Autograph Signings and Memorabilia Thread (Official Thread For Questions)

GhostofKenKlee

I've got a jumbo Niedermayer ticket from his jersey retirement ceremony i'm looking to sell. Also, I have a few of the bobblehead sets (Elias, Langenbrunner, Brodeur, Parise) as well. Also, some Tiffanys glasses from the early years of the Prudential center. PM me if interested.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
Couple big name signings next month for those interested
Schneider Nov 2
Elias Nov 16
Henrique Nov 30

All Sundays 2-4 PM at Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren.

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-JERSEY-DEVILS-JOHN-MADDEN-SIGNED-8x10-CUP-PHOTO-w-COA-/370888716294?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item565ab0b006

I want to get a signed John Madden photo for my collection, but all the pictures on ebay look photoshopped....

madden_cup_devils_2003_original_crop_north.jpg

This is the photo I want, but all the signed ones on ebay looked to be edited to get rid of the black eye and cut under the eye. That's the main reason I want the photo.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Zajac, Cammy, and Severson are going to be at the All-American Ford in Hackensack Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm to sign autographs. $10 for each autograph. Proceeds benefit Hope for the Warriors.

I might actually go to this, I wonder how crowded it'll get?

Devins-Signing-Sub.png

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Zajac, Cammy, and Severson are going to be at the All-American Ford in Hackensack Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm to sign autographs. $10 for each autograph. Proceeds benefit Hope for the Warriors.

I might actually go to this, I wonder how crowded it'll get?

Devins-Signing-Sub.png

Is that the dealership that filmed a commercial with that attention-bleep Dancing Larry?

I think I'll go to this one.
Let's hope the Zajac-hater guy doesn't make another appearance.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Anyone know where, if still possible, I can buy one of the retro jerseys? Hoping to get one with name and number, too. Figure that's close enough to memorabilia...

docho

Jun 5, 2013
1995 Stanley cup video

I apologize if this isn't the place for this type of post but I have a brand new factory sealed "Heaven" 1995 Stanley Cup Video (VHS) I am looking to sell. I found very few comparables for this but the lowest one I found was for $123. I was thinking I'd sell it for $100 in this case. If anyone is interested in this please private message me or reply to me. I would consider any offer regardless of the price. So anyone interested can shoot me any number and I would consider it.

Last edited:

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Anyone have a Niedermayer puck they'd sell? All the ones I see are like $90+ and as a broke college kid I'm not trying to spend that much on one lol

PM me if anyone is interested in selling one. Thanks!

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Picked up a Brodeur autographed all star game puck today for 15 dollars. Guy had no idea what he had on his hands. Even came in a nice case. Pretty excited about it. :yo:

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
I had a grey NJ Devils T-Shirt a while back that said "We don't rebuild We just reload"..

I'd love to get that shirt again if anybody could spot it somewhere.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Want to get a CCM Stephane Richer jersey.. anyone know where I could find somewhere that would sell them?

eBay would be your best bet. Not sure about Richer jerseys per se, but you can just search for CCM Devil jerseys and get them for fairly cheap and send it to someone like Dorholt or another company that can customize it for you.

elias026

Jul 12, 2006
montreal
Im wondering if anyone on here has ordered from this site. They have a sale today 43.99$ for all Jerseys.
Is this site legit? If it is im sure a lot of you will want to know about this deal.
http://www.hockeyshop.us.com/

edit: fake site

Last edited:

CertainShadeOfGreene

Oct 8, 2010
Westchester
Hey guys

This might not be the right place, but I'm going to give it a shot.
I'm looking to purchase a set of outdoor/tailgate chairs, (collapsible, with cup holders) with the devils logo for christmas.

I've looked around google, but can't come up with anything. shop.nhl, dick's, modell's, walmart, and other sites were all dead ends. Would anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks!

This image is hosted on the walmart site, but the actual link for the page to purchase is dead.
This is what I'm looking for (or something similar):
k2-_63432142-504c-4e43-be7c-986897d2974e.v1.jpg

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys

This might not be the right place, but I'm going to give it a shot.
I'm looking to purchase a set of outdoor/tailgate chairs, (collapsible, with cup holders) with the devils logo for christmas.

I've looked around google, but can't come up with anything. shop.nhl, dick's, modell's, walmart, and other sites were all dead ends. Would anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks!

This image is hosted on the walmart site, but the actual link for the page to purchase is dead.
This is what I'm looking for (or something similar):
k2-_63432142-504c-4e43-be7c-986897d2974e.v1.jpg

http://www.carrollscove.com/818-12....GaHg5jEA26mQ1jScz5-2vhRlt4YCvpX-lHRoCFDTw_wcB

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone had an extra Stevens or Daneyko retirement mini-banner they are looking to sell? I'm looking to complete the set, and need Scotty and Kenny to do so. If anyone has either, please let me know, I'd be interested in buying it off of you. Thanks.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Are there any memorabilia trading (not selling) sites?

I have duplicates of some rare to super rare Devils stuff that I may as well trade for other valuable Devils memorabilia.

Plus, I'd rather have someone else who loves the Devils get their hands on things that I can only display one of anyway. Obviously I could always sell it on EBAY, but it's not about the money so I'd rather get Devils stuff in return.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
^ I figured no such place exists.

Next question....

The Brodeur puck the other night had a hologram thing and said "Limited Edition". Did any of the Stevens, Daneyko, or Niedermayer pucks have the same type thing or are their backs just black?

BCdevil

Dec 3, 2006
^ I figured no such place exists.

Next question....

The Brodeur puck the other night had a hologram thing and said "Limited Edition". Did any of the Stevens, Daneyko, or Niedermayer pucks have the same type thing or are their backs just black?

The others are just blank on the reverse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad