OT: Autograph Session

Get sig from who

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
Nuge, Leon, and hopefully Nurse. But it's only 2 hrs. Just one line might take the whole 2 hours. It should be at least 3.

If you weren't in line at 6AM when the mall opened, McDavid will be impossible. Only first 400 get a wrist band for a guaranteed signature. So don't even bother, or you'll just end up getting cut at 3PM and won't get a single autograph from anyone

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Only in Edmonton. Gullible? Yup. Naive? Yup. Suckers for punishment? Yup. Blindly loyal? Yup. But the best damned fans in the league, given what they’ve had dumped on them all these years.

Reactions: RattsSSV and snipes

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Hahaha back to begging tier 2 fans for support. Lollllllllll. I hope that doesn't work either. Then on to tier 3

Fmrnuckfan95

Dec 16, 2018
Edmonton
I wanted to get a rookie card signed by Connor but apparently he only signed autographs on the photo provided at the event. Lame. Dude makes over 10 mil a year, I'm sure he can help a laid off guy trying to feed his family

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I wanted to get a rookie card signed by Connor but apparently he only signed autographs on the photo provided at the event. Lame. Dude makes over 10 mil a year, I'm sure he can help a laid off guy trying to feed his family

Your the lame dude, buddy. Not his job to feed your family and the team / player have every right to withhold signing anything. Hope you find a job soon.

Reactions: Fmrnuckfan95

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
You could try getting a job instead of standing in line for an autograph?

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
The upper deck contract is pretty damn strict I've heard. Sure it's not McDavid's problem to fund memorabilia purchases for unemployed guys, but I'm sure he would if there were no restrictions on his Brand.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Only in Edmonton. Gullible? Yup. Naive? Yup. Suckers for punishment? Yup. Blindly loyal? Yup. But the best damned fans in the league, given what they’ve had dumped on them all these years.
It really goes to show that there is a lot of people that still support this club.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013

I hope youre being sarcastic. Seriously hoping a 21 year old will make you money. How about saving $100 a month and buying shares in a good Canadian business?

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
I waited at the mall entrance at 6am and when they opened the doors I ran and rented one of those scooters that look like giant stuffed animals and proceeded to bag that giant panda like a rental car to the autograph lineup. I did it! First in line for a Brandon Manning sig. I waited another 3 hours before I found out he was waived and wouldn't be there. Rode my panda back across the mall in shame.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
You could try getting a job instead of standing in line for an autograph?

giphy.gif

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I waited at the mall entrance at 6am and when they opened the doors I ran and rented one of those scooters that look like giant stuffed animals and proceeded to bag that giant panda like a rental car to the autograph lineup. I did it! First in line for a Brandon Manning sig. I waited another 3 hours before I found out he was waived and wouldn't be there. Rode my panda back across the mall in shame.

I waited to leave until about 1/2 an hour after you left. I thought he would show up for sure.

Reactions: Jet Walters

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad