Autograph Help...

chrwilcoa

Dec 18, 2013
I am looking for some help on where the gates are at BB&T Center. I will be in Florida for Christmas and I will be attending the Panthers vs Redwings game on the 28th of December. I would really like some help as to where my best chance at getting some of the visiting team to sign my jersey would be. I realize this is the Panthers forum but I'm hoping some other die hard hockey fans will appreciate where I'm coming from. Nobody knows your arena like you do and this will be my best chance at having my favorite player sign my jersey. I am not familiar with the area at all and will be driving 2 hours to hang out hoping to catch the guys going in for both morning skate and their arrival to the game. Any help on where I should focus my efforts would be very much appreciated.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Visiting team parks the bus behind the arena. You're best bet is getting in good with security or trying to find where they are staying at. Seems on 24/7 they were staying somewhere between coconut creek and pompano as they took the sawgrass expy south to the arena.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Visiting team parks the bus behind the arena. You're best bet is getting in good with security or trying to find where they are staying at. Seems on 24/7 they were staying somewhere between coconut creek and pompano as they took the sawgrass expy south to the arena.

It looked like they stayed at the Marriott in Heron Bay in Coral Springs, which would make sense since then they'd hop right on the Sawgrass Expressway off of Coral Ridge Drive to get to the arena.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
If the wings are in FL for a couple of days then they'll probably practice at Incredible Ice. That's probably the easiest way to get autographs since the players walk around freely there.

It looked like they stayed at the Marriott in Heron Bay in Coral Springs, which would make sense since then they'd hop right on the Sawgrass Expressway off of Coral Ridge Drive to get to the arena.

I think so. The clip of the guys at the restaurant was at SaltLife in Coral Springs.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If the wings are in FL for a couple of days then they'll probably practice at Incredible Ice. That's probably the easiest way to get autographs since the players walk around freely there.

I think so. The clip of the guys at the restaurant was at SaltLife in Coral Springs.

SaltLife is a restaurant?

I could've sworn on the graves of all my deceased family members that's where the worst drivers go to get stickers to let us know how much they suck at life.

If I offended any of you, may I direct you to the nearest bus stop.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
SaltLife is a restaurant?

I could've sworn on the graves of all my deceased family members that's where the worst drivers go to get stickers to let us know how much they suck at life.

If I offended any of you, may I direct you to the nearest bus stop.

I've never been to the restaurant, but I think SaltLife is a clothing brand as well unrelated to the restaurant.

Earry

Mar 31, 2014
Hi Everyone,

My son & I will be visiting family near Sunrise and will be there on 4/14, 2 days after the last regular season game. I suspect that it will be "locker clean out day" for the Panthers, and my son wants to get autographs from the Panthers players (especially Luongo). So I figured that if we went down to the BB&T Center, we might be able to catch the players leaving. Would anyone be able to please give me some advice as to where we could get access to the players leaving? Is there a players parking lot? Do they park in a garage, if so is there a place to wait near the garage?

Thank you very much for your advice and thoughts.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
Hi Everyone,

My son & I will be visiting family near Sunrise and will be there on 4/14, 2 days after the last regular season game. I suspect that it will be "locker clean out day" for the Panthers, and my son wants to get autographs from the Panthers players (especially Luongo). So I figured that if we went down to the BB&T Center, we might be able to catch the players leaving. Would anyone be able to please give me some advice as to where we could get access to the players leaving? Is there a players parking lot? Do they park in a garage, if so is there a place to wait near the garage?

Thank you very much for your advice and thoughts.

Sadly, locker clean out is on Sunday 4/13 =/

Earry

Mar 31, 2014
Thanks for that information...even though the final game is the night before?

Earry

Mar 31, 2014
Thanks again for that information. If I was able to rearrange things to be there for locker clean out day on April 13, would you be able to let me know about access to the players parking lot as they leave? Thank you again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad