OT: Authentic Oilers Jersey Help?!

DelusionOIL

Jul 10, 2008
Morinville
www.ibew424.net
Hey Everyone,

I want to buy an authentic Edmonton Oiler's jersey, but i'm finding so much conflicting information online that i'm sure someone here can explain it in much simpler terms. By authentic I mean jersey's exactly the same as the actual Oiler's players would wear. If not possible, then the next closest thing. Essentially the best jersey one can buy. I have nothing against different version's of the jersey so please don't deteriorate my question into that debate. I just want to start a collection and I want it to be of highest quality.

I even looked on the Edmonton Oiler's website and the jersey's they are selling do not seem to be of a price that I would expect an authentic jersey to be. I might be wrong, I don't know.

If anyone even is aware of a store that I can genuinely have my questions properly answered at that would be appreciated as well. Or a store that I could for sure find the jerseys I am looking for at that would be great.

Also, I am under the impression that authentic versions of the new oiler's third jersey are not for sale until the beginning of the season, or until the oiler's actually wear them. If anyone knows if that is true or false I would appreciate the information.

Thanks for everyone's time, I did search our boards for an answer to my question but did not find a thread quite specific enough.

McOilersfan

Jul 13, 2015
Edmonton
You can pre order the new jersey's on the oilers website for like 200 dollars i think not sure when they come out though

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
If you're buying from a licensed dealer, the Reebok jerseys that say authentic are the true jersey the player wears.

The premier jersey is the best replica jersey you can buy.

Beyond that there are lesser quality versions as well.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
You can order authentic from the Oilers site or any jersey dealer like sports closet, jersey city, etc....not sure if you can get them at places like pro hockey life or united cycle.

I usually buy the premier jerseys so not sure about those places for authentic jerseys.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
The Oilers Store in Kingsway Mall sells the authentic game jerseys for $300 a pop, I believe. That's without customization. They have blue ones and white ones in.

The oranges will arrive late September or early October, and you can preorder them now in authentic sizes from most jersey stores as well as the Oilers Store.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad